Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
I love eminem, like many of you I heard Stan on the radio, then saw the music video for Without Me and Lose yourself on MTV... He was the coolest, funniest dude ever.. Then you listen to his music, you listen to Infinite, then SSLP, then MMLP, Eminem Show.. See how he evolved.. The sad thing about eminem is that his style has defintely changed, after sobering up from years of abusing pills.. His flow is a bit tame and chaotic, it's like he condensed too much down into a single bar

Revival was a different kind of album, I don't think its bad, but I don't approve of Eminem using trap beats, and having a feature on almost every other song (nearly half of them have someone else on).. The eminem we knew and loved ripped the beat by himself.. With the exception of a D12 joint, or when Eminem was with Dre and starting up his career.. Or when he brought 50 cent into the rap game

None the less, my favourite song by Eminem, is actually a Bad Meets Evil one- Scary Movie..
But if you want my favourite pure eminem, I'd say either Role model or Sing for the moment.. or Stan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts