Personality Cafe banner

Emotional conflict while drunk?

1518 14
Okay I jacked this right off the ENTP forum, but yeah, does anybody relate to this? This is after you've gone home and drunk, I had pretty decent fun tonight with friends drinking, playing cards and stuff, but now that I'm back here somehow I feel bizarre,
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Call them and leave them messages so that you'll have beautiful memories to share later on.

And make sure you're not feeling depressed because you read through the drunk and depressed thread and started thinking about negative things. Other than that, I completely know what you mean. Try to sleep it off if you can, drink water so you don't get sick and dehydrated and take some melatonin for ridiculous crazy dreams.
Okay I jacked this right off the ENTP forum, but yeah, does anybody relate to this? This is after you've gone home and drunk, I had pretty decent fun tonight with friends drinking, playing cards and stuff, but now that I'm back here somehow I feel bizarre,
Reactions: DeSota and Nordom
I smiled, but not quite lol'd, that's a good start.

Call them and leave them messages so that you'll have beautiful memories to share later on.

And make sure you're not feeling depressed because you read through the drunk and depressed thread and started thinking about negative things. Other than that, I completely know what you mean. Try to sleep it off if you can, drink water so you don't get sick and dehydrated and take some melatonin for ridiculous crazy dreams.
GOod tips, and no, I actually was feeling that before I opened the comp, but now it's less intense and I'm more sleepy, I'll be fine I guess.

it means you need to drink more.
Yeah, I regret tossing that 1/3 beer on the way back
I've never had this problem. But then again, the times I do drink, I tend to go way overboard with my rum and don't remember half the night... so meh.
Reactions: MoltenHorse
I drank moderately, and currently still drunk. Had a wee bit too many cocktails and shots with my friends.
I do think that the rules in Vegas applies here as well. Especially when you're smashed.
I'm sorry, what was the question again?
This happens to me often. I am generally unable to be productive when I return home from drinking, due to the drunkenness, which leaves me feeling anxious. I then proceed to feeling stupid for drinking to such a point, have another drink then fall asleep while watching Netflix.
Reactions: Cover3
Psssh... I wish I was drunk. Perhaps that would ease my conflicts:dry:
Yeah, no other way around it, I survived, and now I feel better this morning :)
This happens to me often. I am generally unable to be productive when I return home from drinking, due to the drunkenness, which leaves me feeling anxious. I then proceed to feeling stupid for drinking to such a point, have another drink then fall asleep while watching Netflix.
I try to avoid my comp when I am drunk. I type something, think about how it makes no sense so I type more, yet I still see that as stupid. After some hours I am sober and have produced nothing.

Now, a few shots or a few beers is a different situation. That helps me get my write on.
Reactions: Cover3
Sorry guys, I've never felt guilty post drink. Only ever had to nurse a sore head- never feelings.
I usually gets very emotional when I drink but never aggressive.

Is that typical INTP?
I try to avoid my comp when I am drunk. I type something, think about how it makes no sense so I type more, yet I still see that as stupid. After some hours I am sober and have produced nothing.

Now, a few shots or a few beers is a different situation. That helps me get my write on.
Reactions: nadjasix and Draco
You're being ambiguous. Care to elaborate? Emotional conflict in various ways.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.