Personality Cafe banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I jacked this right off the ENTP forum, but yeah, does anybody relate to this? This is after you've gone home and drunk, I had pretty decent fun tonight with friends drinking, playing cards and stuff, but now that I'm back here somehow I feel bizarre,

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Call them and leave them messages so that you'll have beautiful memories to share later on.

And make sure you're not feeling depressed because you read through the drunk and depressed thread and started thinking about negative things. Other than that, I completely know what you mean. Try to sleep it off if you can, drink water so you don't get sick and dehydrated and take some melatonin for ridiculous crazy dreams.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I smiled, but not quite lol'd, that's a good start.

Call them and leave them messages so that you'll have beautiful memories to share later on.

And make sure you're not feeling depressed because you read through the drunk and depressed thread and started thinking about negative things. Other than that, I completely know what you mean. Try to sleep it off if you can, drink water so you don't get sick and dehydrated and take some melatonin for ridiculous crazy dreams.
GOod tips, and no, I actually was feeling that before I opened the comp, but now it's less intense and I'm more sleepy, I'll be fine I guess.

it means you need to drink more.
Yeah, I regret tossing that 1/3 beer on the way back

·
Registered
314 Posts
I drank moderately, and currently still drunk. Had a wee bit too many cocktails and shots with my friends.
I do think that the rules in Vegas applies here as well. Especially when you're smashed.
I'm sorry, what was the question again?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Okay I jacked this right off the ENTP forum, but yeah, does anybody relate to this? This is after you've gone home and drunk, I had pretty decent fun tonight with friends drinking, playing cards and stuff, but now that I'm back here somehow I feel bizarre,
This happens to me often. I am generally unable to be productive when I return home from drinking, due to the drunkenness, which leaves me feeling anxious. I then proceed to feeling stupid for drinking to such a point, have another drink then fall asleep while watching Netflix.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This happens to me often. I am generally unable to be productive when I return home from drinking, due to the drunkenness, which leaves me feeling anxious. I then proceed to feeling stupid for drinking to such a point, have another drink then fall asleep while watching Netflix.
Yeah, no other way around it, I survived, and now I feel better this morning :)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I try to avoid my comp when I am drunk. I type something, think about how it makes no sense so I type more, yet I still see that as stupid. After some hours I am sober and have produced nothing.

Now, a few shots or a few beers is a different situation. That helps me get my write on.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.