Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Occasionally, yes. Usually, what triggers it for me are particularly needy people...I'm dealing with this ESFJ right now who WILL NOT LEAVE ME ALONE. It annoys the living hell out of me and leaves me feeling just drained...I usually bounce right back after a while, but it is annoying when it happens. I also get like this when I'm sick.

I hope that you feel better soon! :)

G

·
yes. i feel like that often and for me it actually happens for no reason sometimes. also sometimes wish my mind would stop thinking. but i dont now if t ties in with that or not.

hope you feel better :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yes, in a strange way I am feeling that way now. I haven't been in a good place lately, mainly due to loneliness with a twinge of self-loathing. I go through these cycles of extreme highs, numbing middle-of-the-roads, and then really low lows.

I always seem to pick myself back up and snap out of it, but it's just so emotionally draining to feel so much day in and day out. :confused:

Reactions: starflower

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I have had this happening to me. For me it was a growing emotional and physical exhaustion slowly encroaching on me over the course of about a year.
There was a lot going on in my life, part of which being the worries over my gf's health.

But I seem to have snapped out of it and I am making lifestyle changes to prevent that from happening again.

·
Registered
335 Posts
yeah yesterday was not a good day for me. i could tear up. im just way different from the people around me.. in school etc. i have never met an infp before.. anyways so my mind is all wrapped around my abstract thoughts and thats where the writing helps... i hope it can help you too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts