Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A huge comet is headed straight for earth, you have been given the job of choosing 3 people to save.
You and the three people you choose to save will board a spaceship and start a new life on a new planet.
The catch? All you know about these people is there mbti and there sex.
Remember you will have to live alone with these people and attempt to create a new civilisation.
Who would you choose? And why ?

Ps just for fun! I am aware that this would never happen

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
All three would be female:wink:, and would be...

INTJ - INTJ strategy coupled with ISTJ logistics can solve ANY problem
ENFP - Our emotional counselor... helping to keep us all emotionally healthy
ESFJ - Somebody to make small talk with the ENFP, care for the children when they come along, and somebody else besides me to pay attention to the real world instead of daydreaming all day

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All three would be female:wink:, and would be...

INTJ - Between her strategy and my logistics, we could solve ANY problem
ENFP - To help keep us all emotionally healthy
ESFJ - Somebody to make small talk with the ENFP and to care for the children when they come along

If you were the only male, when the time came for your children to reproduce they would have to do so with a half brother/sister and that's probably going to lead to disabilities, not a good start to your civilisation ! Lol

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
If you were the only male, when the time came for your children to reproduce they would have to do so with a half brother/sister and that's probably going to lead to disabilities, not a good start to your civilisation ! Lol
True... but it ruins the fantasy, lol.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
I wouldn't bring myself. Bring someone of more use, I don't have the skill for such things and would hardly be helpful.

On that note. Ni types. Bring skilled Ni dominant types. skilled Ne could also be of use

1 INFJ male
1 INTJ female
1 ENTP male (Skilled. to replace me)
1 xSTx female

I can't decide whether Se or Si would be more useful here. Both probably would.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Mine would be like -

ENTP(male) - For surviving with logical, rationality and strategies, plus all of our functions are different but complementary.
INFJ(female) - For emotional support and sharing my insights about the future.
ENFP(female) - To make love :kitteh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts