Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey...

I am so fortunate to have met another ENFJ. She is so sweet and very beautiful. I am also an ENFJ, and I made her take the test.

I think I could fall in love with her, and I am starting to wonder what it would be like being with an ENFJ.

Does anybody have experience with being together with an ENFJ and how do we win the love of ourselves? :D

·
Registered
Retired
7,007 Posts
I'm sorry I don't have any personal experiences to share. I think I've seen two Fe-doms together or Fe-dom plus Fe-aux together. I find they tend to make for very interesting chemistry. Like a mash-up of competitiveness but not the regular kind of competitiveness. Like two people competing to look after each other. I guess the drawback is each one is used to being the one giving, accomodating, etc., but on the other side, may also be used to being the one who's more in charge in control, etc.

Hmmmmm......I don't think it would be very hard for an ENFJ to attract another ENFJ. I find people tend to like people who are like themselves. I find with couples I've seen, when I can guess they're mbti types, I find the ones that are more alike (either same type or only one letter difference) tend to have pretty good harmony.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm sorry I don't have any personal experiences to share. I think I've seen two Fe-doms together or Fe-dom plus Fe-aux together. I find they tend to make for very interesting chemistry. Like a mash-up of competitiveness but not the regular kind of competitiveness. Like two people competing to look after each other. I guess the drawback is each one is used to being the one giving, accomodating, etc., but on the other side, may also be used to being the one who's more in charge in control, etc.

Hmmmmm......I don't think it would be very hard for an ENFJ to attract another ENFJ. I find people tend to like people who are like themselves. I find with couples I've seen, when I can guess they're mbti types, I find the ones that are more alike (either same type or only one letter difference) tend to have pretty good harmony.
My personal observation on relationships is that the more similar a couple is the more harmonious their relationship becomes, dissimilar more passionate... This is just anecdotal though.

·
Registered
Retired
7,007 Posts
My personal observation on relationships is that the more similar a couple is the more harmonious their relationship becomes, dissimilar more passionate... This is just anecdotal though.
Yeah...I find when your in a relationship with someone different, it's like you have that fascination with those traits they have that you don't, and it seems intriguing at first...until they get on your nerves, lol. That's what I've found so far in my experience at least.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.