Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess my matches are ENFJ and ESFJ... Generally I find that I'm attracted to INTJ's and don't get along with extroverts. I'd like to know how those types act in relationships with each other. ESFJ/ENFPs, how were your relationships with INFPs? INFP's, how were your relationships with ESFJ/ENFJs?

·
Registered
129 Posts
It all depends on how much you/they are willing to give. I'm an infp in a relationship with an esfj....some very big miscommunications, some HUGE ups and downs in the feeling department. If you want to finally feel something though, esfj's (at least what I've seen) are great in creating that environment. And they are huge motivators! My esfj is very dedicated to working out problems too. And there is so much passion there! All depends on the people of course but seems like there is a great balance if the two are well adjusted and willing to learn from eachother, with the movement (esfj) paired with the stabilizer (infp). It's been said that esfjs aren't very deep but I think they are in their own way, with their actions, and you just have to hang in there. Also with the extroversion aspect, my esfj is pretty outgoing but with his Fe he always makes sure I'm ok in social situations and never makes me jump into situations I wouldn't want to. Overall, complicated and a lot of work but a lot of room for love :).

p.s. lottttt of passion in the bedroom too :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts