Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as an enfj fe often to plays the part of making sure everyone in the group os doing ok emotionaly,i just want to ask a question about how you guys feel about world peace and people that are struggling do you genuinly care about the sick and needy? also do you often help the homeless?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
False. Fe has nothing to do with emotions. "Feeling" in mbti is moreso values, beliefs, etc. A common misconception. I've also heard "feeling" be compared to "ethics" so extroverted feeling would be "object based ethics" meaning Fe users adopt the ethics around them. That would be a more accurate statement.

World peace is, more or less, an unobtainable goal. A world without struggling is also unobtainable. I care about the sick and needy but ultimately know there was sick and needy people when I came into this world and there will be sick and needy people when I leave. I do not do anything to help the homeless because I'm trying not to be homeless lol

This all can be summed up with the "starfish washed up on the beach" story. There are countless starfish that wash up onto a beach. You can ignore them or you can try to throw a few back. You will never be able to throw all the star fish back into the ocean and even more will wash up there so...you just do what you can.

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
False. Fe has nothing to do with emotions. "Feeling" in mbti is moreso values, beliefs, etc. A common misconception. I've also heard "feeling" be compared to "ethics" so extroverted feeling would be "object based ethics" meaning Fe users adopt the ethics around them. That would be a more accurate statement.

World peace is, more or less, an unobtainable goal. A world without struggling is also unobtainable. I care about the sick and needy but ultimately know there was sick and needy people when I came into this world and there will be sick and needy people when I leave. I do not do anything to help the homeless because I'm trying not to be homeless lol

This all can be summed up with the "starfish washed up on the beach" story. There are countless starfish that wash up onto a beach. You can ignore them or you can try to throw a few back. You will never be able to throw all the star fish back into the ocean and even more will wash up there so...you just do what you can.
nice man now this raises the question how do enfjs experince emotion? since having ni and ti can seem cold and detached?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
@naren

How enfjs experience emotion is going to vary from individual to individual. The variables extend outside of MBTI and has to do more with how humans experience emotion imo. However you hvae to remember that while enfs do have Ni that it is supporting Fe and is not like it would be for a Ni dom or Te dom. Ti is our inferior so we don't have a good grasp of it since Fe is preferred

1 - 4 of 4 Posts