Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really, I've never encountered any type of person who gets this perverted and sexual and flirty besides an S type. Yet, two girls I know are ENFJs and always talk about sex, and it pisses me off. It's usually immature sexual jokes that especially are brought up at horrible times. Like making a joke about how I need to..go buy a dildo in front of my boyfriend's FAMILY. Telling them I should be a sex therapist because him and I have sex a lot.

I'm sorry, but the fact that my boyfriend and I have a healthy love life, does not mean some stupid bitch can parade around stating it in obnoxious terms. Are these characteristics of what an ENFJ woman would be like?
Actually, three women I know have scored ENFJ and act this way and they sleep around a lot and also lie.
I say ENFJ because I'm obviously having bad experiences with them. I'd like to know one ENFJ female who isn't a catty offensive, insensitive slut, or are all of these ESFJs?

Reactions: Geoffrey

·
Registered
44 Posts
I can only speak for the kind of person that I am. Personally I find people that are liars to be less then honorable and hate to lie to people including my kids. Just so we are clear the lies to my kids are not to be mean or spiteful for example the other day my 5 year old asked me "when GiGi (my grandmother) died did she and grandpa get to go on a long vacation?" not wanting to upset her I said yes but only because they were apart for so long. This is the kind of lie I would tell them not something like..well I can't even think of something nasty I would say.

As for the rest of your post I turn bright red when the topic gets turned towards sex some of the women I know are worse then men when it comes to that topic of discussion and I try my hardest to change the subject. One chick I knew use to make the worst comments at the most inappropriate times, I swear she got some sick pleasure on making me squirm. Well she made a comment to me about not having what she calls a B.O.B., battery operated boyfriend or in regular terms a dildo in front of my brother after wanting to ring her neck I told her well since you are advertising that you know so much about B.O.B.'S since you must own a ton I'll be sure to ask you when ever I decide that I need one which is not now.

I'm not a fan of catty women and find them to be a waste time, if they want to act like a royal PITA then go for it just not on my time. I tend to have very few female friends and more male friends because of this, I just can't get why someone would go to such lengths to be so offensive and try to hurt someone out of what jealousy, spite, that time of the month, or whatever and I'm not going to play shrink for them and tell them why they act that way. Yeah I like to help others but not if your going to be a bitch and try to cause me pain.

Now I do have one ESFJ female friend who is a self proclaimed slut (her words not mine) and has also said she couldn't be faithful if she tried and that's the reason for her divorce, but she was loyal to him in her own way just not in the bedroom department. Personally that's not my cup of tea and I just don't get why someone would do that.

I hope this answers some of your questions Meak, if not I'm sorry I could not be of more help.

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can only speak for the kind of person that I am. Personally I find people that are liars to be less then honorable and hate to lie to people including my kids. Just so we are clear the lies to my kids are not to be mean or spiteful for example the other day my 5 year old asked me "when GiGi (my grandmother) died did she and grandpa get to go on a long vacation?" not wanting to upset her I said yes but only because they were apart for so long. This is the kind of lie I would tell them not something like..well I can't even think of something nasty I would say.

As for the rest of your post I turn bright red when the topic gets turned towards sex some of the women I know are worse then men when it comes to that topic of discussion and I try my hardest to change the subject. One chick I knew use to make the worst comments at the most inappropriate times, I swear she got some sick pleasure on making me squirm. Well she made a comment to me about not having what she calls a B.O.B., battery operated boyfriend or in regular terms a dildo in front of my brother after wanting to ring her neck I told her well since you are advertising that you know so much about B.O.B.'S since you must own a ton I'll be sure to ask you when ever I decide that I need one which is not now.

I'm not a fan of catty women and find them to be a waste time, if they want to act like a royal PITA then go for it just not on my time. I tend to have very few female friends and more male friends because of this, I just can't get why someone would go to such lengths to be so offensive and try to hurt someone out of what jealousy, spite, that time of the month, or whatever and I'm not going to play shrink for them and tell them why they act that way. Yeah I like to help others but not if your going to be a bitch and try to cause me pain.

Now I do have one ESFJ female friend who is a self proclaimed slut (her words not mine) and has also said she couldn't be faithful if she tried and that's the reason for her divorce, but she was loyal to him in her own way just not in the bedroom department. Personally that's not my cup of tea and I just don't get why someone would do that.

I hope this answers some of your questions Meak, if not I'm sorry I could not be of more help.

No, thank you, you helped me out a lot, actually. My bf acts the same way with sexual jokes..he um, he actually face palms and hides. I love making perverted jokes to him but it's ONLY around two of us, never in front of anyone else, I think it's cute when he does it and I don't want some bitch doing it in front of him.

Once she mentioned cutting off his genitals in front of me. Something like "I hate seeing your bf's boner when he talks about you or thinks about you, it's so gross, you wouldn't know what I'd do if I got a hold of that thing, you wouldn't have one left" i was like..dude what the fucking hell? Are you shitting me? Why talk about my boyfriend's shit at all? He doesn't tell her to stop though, well he didn't because he doesn't want to be rude, but after she made that dildo joke, he screamed in her face. Ever since, we haven't really gone over there to hang out with her and my bf's brother.

She lied about being raped though. She mentioned something about her bf popping her cherry, but told me she was raped and I confirmed it from my bf that she lied. I believe she just wanted it to seem like she won't cheat, and we sometimes think she might because all of her friends act like sluts as well.

One of her best friends came over and wanted my boyfriend alone without ME, to "Have a long talk"
and my boyfriend ended up screaming at her, and telling her to go home. She seems to have nothing but slutty, stupid friends. I don't know if they are all S types or not, and I am not trying to do typism.

When I ask her why she says such stupid bs, she apologizes, and tells me that she doesn't know.

Reactions: Geoffrey

·
Registered
56 Posts
I always think its a good rule not to discuss your sexual life with others...other than the one you are having sex with. Being discreet is always a good idea, even if it seems old fashioned. That way no one can gossip about you or make fun of you and you keep your honor around others. People who are very open about discussing thier sexual lives around me I usually find an excuse to avoid.

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I always think its a good rule not to discuss your sexual life with others...other than the one you are having sex with. Being discreet is always a good idea, even if it seems old fashioned. That way no one can gossip about you or make fun of you and you keep your honor around others. People who are very open about discussing thier sexual lives around me I usually find an excuse to avoid.
Well...the thing is, um, I hadn't said anything to her about my sex life with my bf at all. She assumed that since he hasn't been waking up early, that it's my fault.

·
Registered
44 Posts
No, thank you, you helped me out a lot, actually. My bf acts the same way with sexual jokes..he um, he actually face palms and hides. I love making perverted jokes to him but it's ONLY around two of us, never in front of anyone else, I think it's cute when he does it and I don't want some bitch doing it in front of him.

Once she mentioned cutting off his genitals in front of me. Something like "I hate seeing your bf's boner when he talks about you or thinks about you, it's so gross, you wouldn't know what I'd do if I got a hold of that thing, you wouldn't have one left" i was like..dude what the fucking hell? Are you shitting me? Why talk about my boyfriend's shit at all? He doesn't tell her to stop though, well he didn't because he doesn't want to be rude, but after she made that dildo joke, he screamed in her face. Ever since, we haven't really gone over there to hang out with her and my bf's brother.

She lied about being raped though. She mentioned something about her bf popping her cherry, but told me she was raped and I confirmed it from my bf that she lied. I believe she just wanted it to seem like she won't cheat, and we sometimes think she might because all of her friends act like sluts as well.

One of her best friends came over and wanted my boyfriend alone without ME, to "Have a long talk"
and my boyfriend ended up screaming at her, and telling her to go home. She seems to have nothing but slutty, stupid friends. I don't know if they are all S types or not, and I am not trying to do typism.

When I ask her why she says such stupid bs, she apologizes, and tells me that she doesn't know.
Sounds like this chick has some major issues. From what you have said she doesn't sound like a happy human plus it seems that she may have a low self esteem and will do ANYTHING to make herself look good and like someone who has experience while tearing others around her down especially if its another female; it may just give her some kind of power trip. People like that are toxic and tend to attract other toxic types, from the sounds of it her friends are just as bad. Toxic people will never give you a reason for their actions to do so will limit their control and control is something like their drug of choice.

It sucks she's with your bf's brother, has it caused an issue between your bf and is bro? Just wondering since family conflicts after awhile can start to eat at ENFJ's unless they have made a firm decision regarding the conflict. I would hate to see her have that kind of control over both of you.

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like this chick has some major issues. From what you have said she doesn't sound like a happy human plus it seems that she may have a low self esteem and will do ANYTHING to make herself look good and like someone who has experience while tearing others around her down especially if its another female; it may just give her some kind of power trip. People like that are toxic and tend to attract other toxic types, from the sounds of it her friends are just as bad. Toxic people will never give you a reason for their actions to do so will limit their control and control is something like their drug of choice.

It sucks she's with your bf's brother, has it caused an issue between your bf and is bro? Just wondering since family conflicts after awhile can start to eat at ENFJ's unless they have made a firm decision regarding the conflict. I would hate to see her have that kind of control over both of you.

They have been on good terms. If they weren't, it would hurt his brother very much. His brother has aspergers, and can't handle his brother being mad at him, and certainly can't handle any sort of drama like what has been going on.

The only thing I have been doing is trying to suck it up and get along with her, but she just keeps making these stupid ass immature remarks about sex. It's like. Hey, ....were not in fucking high school or at a frat party, girl. Cut it out. I bite my tongue though. I would be called a prude. Then I have no argument at all, yet she did tell me to stop her when she does it. I hate punishing or telling someone what to do. It always makes me feel guilty inside after.

·
Registered
44 Posts
They have been on good terms. If they weren't, it would hurt his brother very much. His brother has aspergers, and can't handle his brother being mad at him, and certainly can't handle any sort of drama like what has been going on.

The only thing I have been doing is trying to suck it up and get along with her, but she just keeps making these stupid ass immature remarks about sex. It's like. Hey, ....were not in fucking high school or at a frat party, girl. Cut it out. I bite my tongue though. I would be called a prude. Then I have no argument at all, yet she did tell me to stop her when she does it. I hate punishing or telling someone what to do. It always makes me feel guilty inside after.
Maybe the two of you can come up with some kind of an agreement. It could be something stupid like asking her for a soda when she starts in on that topic and her knowing that's a sign shes going to far, this way neither of you make some kind of scene and you wont have to feel guilty plus it gets you out of that room.

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe the two of you can come up with some kind of an agreement. It could be something stupid like asking her for a soda when she starts in on that topic and her knowing that's a sign shes going to far, this way neither of you make some kind of scene and you wont have to feel guilty plus it gets you out of that room.
I guess I'm very quiet and I don't want to punish her in any kind of form. I think she should say whatever she wants to say, but at the same time it hurts me. Ugh.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Really, I've never encountered any type of person who gets this perverted and sexual and flirty besides an S type. Yet, two girls I know are ENFJs and always talk about sex, and it pisses me off. It's usually immature sexual jokes that especially are brought up at horrible times. Like making a joke about how I need to..go buy a dildo in front of my boyfriend's FAMILY. Telling them I should be a sex therapist because him and I have sex a lot.

I'm sorry, but the fact that my boyfriend and I have a healthy love life, does not mean some stupid bitch can parade around stating it in obnoxious terms. Are these characteristics of what an ENFJ woman would be like?
Actually, three women I know have scored ENFJ and act this way and they sleep around a lot and also lie.
I say ENFJ because I'm obviously having bad experiences with them. I'd like to know one ENFJ female who isn't a catty offensive, insensitive slut, or are all of these ESFJs?
WOOOOOWWWWWW! None of this has anything to do with types.............. they are just idiots, plain and simple. This is a such a bad way of using MBTI. MBTI is about the person's motivations not necessarily behavior. How do you know if they are EXFJs? For all we know they could be EXFPs with interesting value systems. To put it simply, they could be ANY type with a screwed up value system. It's not as simple as they do this..... so they MUST be this type.

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
WOOOOOWWWWWW! None of this has anything to do with types.............. they are just idiots, plain and simple. This is a such a bad way of using MBTI. MBTI is about the person's motivations not necessarily behavior. How do you know if they are EXFJs?
Actually, it does have to do with types especially since were on a forum about MYERS BRIGGS.
I know a few girls who are esfj and act the same way, including this one.
Really? Not about behavior? I guess ESFJs, all of them, they never have sex
and are nuns and prudes. I've not met yet like that. This is from my experience.

Firstly, learn how to quote and stop editing your own post.

Secondly, do not twist my words around. I was comparing ENFJs to ESFjs. Not to any other type. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.