Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know enfjs are veyr charismatic so theres this guys who keep doing this indirect kind of bullying,were they laugh at everything you say,and keep commenting against you as to make you look small,even my dad know shows off in front of people,by saying things to make the people laugh at me,its very indirect,what would you enfjs do to put out the fire?or what would you do against such things?
also its always poking fun,and sometimes it becomes very rude

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol it was a joke,give something at least its been going on for years since my high school

·
Registered
614 Posts
You may want to be very strategic about dealing with adversaries. If you overreact then it may have unintended consequences. Try to emotionally distance yourself from your adversary and determine their motives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
INFJ
1,555 Posts
Not an ENFJ, but have had people do this to me as well, so will give my two cents.

They’re doing that to you in hopes of getting a reaction out of you.

When people have done that to me, I simply make the choice to no longer be around them.

If I laugh along with it, I’m pretending I’m okay with it, when I’m not. If you confront them, they’ll say they’re “just joking”, “lighten up”, “you’re too sensitive”, etc.

Life is too short to keep people in your life that want to demean you.

In the case of family members, I realize you’re not going to just walk away from your dad and never speak to him again, so I would just stick to interactions with him that don’t involve others that he can make such comments around as much as possible, and/or leave the moment he starts making such comments. He’ll quickly get the message, and if he cares about you, will go out of his way to stop doing that.

·
Registered
82 Posts
just make a good joke about the other one who is bullying you and he/she might became a good friend. but if you want to do it the "not that peaceful way" you could just beat him in a fight or frame him for something or ruin his satus you know. it's not that hard to ruin his life, it's actually fairly easy. or just suck it up you know. "stick and stones may break my bones.." or just you know talk to him one on one. it's the best method and i don't think you can mess that up. but don't put emotions into it if you start to argue or anything. that just makes things worse. just stay objective.

·
Registered
ISFJ
5,197 Posts
i know enfjs are veyr charismatic so theres this guys who keep doing this indirect kind of bullying,were they laugh at everything you say,and keep commenting against you as to make you look small,even my dad know shows off in front of people,by saying things to make the people laugh at me,its very indirect,what would you enfjs do to put out the fire?or what would you do against such things?
also its always poking fun,and sometimes it becomes very rude
well, not knowing what they are saying or the person saying it it's hard to say. my first thought was that maybe you need to come up with some good comebacks. like turn the tables on them so they know how it feels or make the joke into something besides a putdown. maybe then they will stop. would you feel comfortable giving a specific example so i/we can try and think of a good comeback for you?

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, not knowing what they are saying or the person saying it it's hard to say. my first thought was that maybe you need to come up with some good comebacks. like turn the tables on them so they know how it feels or make the joke into something besides a putdown. maybe then they will stop. would you feel comfortable giving a specific example so i/we can try and think of a good comeback for you?
its ok

1 - 11 of 11 Posts