Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I’m classic ENFJ. I need help deciding. 58 yo, 40-year HS reunion. Should I go? The folks there I knew and liked in HS but that was long ago. My really good friends won’t be there. Should I go because it would be fun and connecting (ENFJ) or should I ditch it and do something of my own choosing with my people of today? $125 on a boat.

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you can bring someone of today along with you comfortably, you get the best of both? :) It sounds like you might have a lot of fun, but don't do it if it will bring up unpleasant memories/events. Reunions aren't something you get to do everyday, 40 years is pretty significant! I imagine it would be interesting to see how people have changed throughout the years (even though you weren't necessarily close with the people that will be in attendance)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I am a rebel and will never go to my high school reunion.

The people that really matter, I have stayed connected to them in real life.

I dont care to know what any of those people in my high school are up to lol. They all like stalking me on facebook though which is fine but I cant say the feeling is mutual.

·
Registered
157 Posts
In the end if you did go, what would it be for? Would you be miserable? Would you regret attending the event? I like thinking about it in terms of me going to a job to make an appearance/please others vs. me looking forward to something to have fun/does this add value to my life?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts