Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

I am an INFJ female and I have read several articles now about ENFJ males and INTP males. I would really like to hear from you which personality in your opinion, based solely off of their typing would end up making a more harmonious match with an INFJ female? I am looking for which type you believe will make a female INFJ the happiest. Another specific question in regards to INTP's would be, is it possible for even the most emotionally stunted INTP to ever get out of their shell and make themselves vulnerable to someone they love even when they have never done so? I know that all relationships have issues and no one is perfect no matter what their type but I could really use someone else's perspective. I really appreciate your thoughts, thank you!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Well I'll admit I have a bias in several regards: one, I think it's better when introverts and extroverts date; two, I'm rather partial to INFJs so I'm all about ENFJ/INFJ pairings :tongue:; and three, I know what I like and look for in a person.

There are plenty of theories, guides, etc. out there that talk about who is best for who and all that jazz, but honestly, so long as there is clear communication between parties on what their needs are, you'll do well.

So, with my biases in mind, yes, I definitely could see an outgoing, loving ENFJ male being head over heels for an INFJ girl and simply wanting to dote the crap out of her. Because they operate in very similar ways, and the ENFJ male is much more feeling-oriented than other types, some of the loving patience and feeling "seen" that INFJs appreciate they would more than be able to provide. :kitteh:

·
Registered
710 Posts
None of those, if you're an INFJ just go for the ESTP. All the articles that you've read about pairing iNtuition with iNtuition are complete garbage.

If you're going to find a partner through types, which is something you can try, then you better make sure that you got your own type correct. There must be no doubt that you're potentially another type before you move on to the next stage and try to find a partner who would fit your type.

But this is a thread on PC so who takes it seriously anyway.

·
Registered
734 Posts
ENTP is the ideal match for INFJ.

So I'd go for the INTP, I guess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts