Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i noticed that whenever people ask enfjs what they look for in a relastionship they always say,a connection or being authentic,now i get the feeling that enfjs are so obsessed with being authentic is because unconsiously they know they are superficial or people see them this way,maby there mode of thinking feels superficial even to themselfs,thats why enfjs are always on about ebing athentic and real?

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Is it that being authentic is an innate quality of ENFJ's, or is that the belief that authenticity and being an ENFJ are connected and therefore we assume that authenticity is central to ENFJ's.

I've seen all other 15 types talk about authenticity. Perhaps it's just a human thing.

I have met very few people who don't want to be authentic. I don't see people waking up in the morning and go "How can I be fake today?"

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
i noticed that whenever people ask enfjs what they look for in a relastionship they always say,a connection or being authentic,now i get the feeling that enfjs are so obsessed with being authentic is because unconsiously they know they are superficial or people see them this way,maby there mode of thinking feels superficial even to themselfs,thats why enfjs are always on about ebing athentic and real?
Don't hate me cuz you aint me

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
As Mickael Pierce put it: "[…]that they are actually presenting outwardly with all of themselves, so that the fakeness or superficiality is simply the result of translating it for external expression."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts