Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an ISTP female and I have a crush on an ENFJ male. What ways do ENFJ's show that they like you?. I think ENFJ's would dislike ISTP's because of their cold-heartedness but I've also read some good things about their qualities mixing well together. What do you guys think?. Are ISTP's compatible with ENFJ's?.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Mmmm. I'm not a guy. So I can't comment on that aspect. I've had a very in depth relationship with an istp guy. We seemed to get along incredibly well. He got me. I got him. Our logics were in sync. So were our opinions.

He's a type 1 in enneagram and I think this colours the istp in a certain way. His shortcoming was that he was arrogant in his beliefs because his were based of 'facts' not feelings. And he bottled things instead of dealing with them. He could not agree to disagree.

Generally. We agreed on things. The facts. But I would rather be wrong if it made someone feel better. He was unmoving on facts. People have to bend to truth.

We reached an impass. Well, he did. I was very happy to let him do things his way and me mine.

So yeah. I would say it could be a good romance. If you're okay with agreeing to disagree. Otherwise maybe not.
I think we like honesty. So you can just ask him if he likes you. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts