Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow ENFJers

I'm pretty sure many of us (if not all) have friends who are flakes. I am just wondering how you deal with them. It hurts more that people do not respond to calls, emails, etc than getting a flat out rejection (at least to me). I just want to see if we have any sort of defense mechanism besides yelling at the flake. Thanks for your comments. :happy:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What hurts me the most is that its a friend I care about a lot, and it doesn't help that he flakes a lot either. Its like a cycle of where he flakes I get hurt, and I tell him not to flake, and then he flakes again and I tell him not to flake, and and I get hurt again. Its annoying and yet I care about my friend a lot. I wish I wasn't too optimistic about people and too caring, but then again I wouldn't be an ENFJ. HAHAHA...:tongue:...GAH...it hurts...I feel like Harry Potter in the fifth book where he "writes" on his hand (if you don't know what I'm talking about, watch or read the 5th movie/book):tongue:

UGH...INTJs...my friend that is...>_<....although I don't think flakiness is tied to a personality trait....is it?

Reactions: smiley
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.