Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,710 Posts
My thing is aslong as no one says anything to my face then its alright.
I feel like I've heard this before from another ENFJ. I really don't get how this makes it alright, although I guess it is less intense, it just means the person is more of a coward, lol.

· Registered
3,710 Posts

Now the interesting thing is Fe makes you "merge with the outer world" more, so your tendency to care about what other people think might create less immediate internal conflict
-- the Fi type can't merge as such, only put on an external face that masks that their judgments are still their own self-fantasy so to speak. But then you look back and realize all the introspecting and self-differentiation the Fi type did en route to their judgments, and you realize hey, maybe my Fe tendencies made me just a bit too smooth, and merge with the outer world too quickly, and lose touch with what I deeply feel myself.
Could that mean that for an Fe user, lack of merging with their inner world could potentially cause external conflict, in the same way....but opposite?

Reactions: bearotter
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.