Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MOTM October 2013
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading through this post here:

http://personalitycafe.com/infj-forum-protectors/96035-infj-dating-bible-how-date-infj.html

And the part about the vengeful "blow-up" of the INFJ struck me. Revenge has a way of biting people in the butt, and it'd seem to me that, with the level of an INFJ's anger in revenge situations, they could get themselves pretty badly hurt with the karma effect. Empirically I don't see this happening with INFJs I know though, so I wondered if it was a matter of quantity: say every one in 100 people does something to exact a vengeful blow-up. INFJs, being introverted, may not even know 100 people, so the chance they get into that state of revenge is more rare. Then I wondered, if that was true, what would happen if an INFJ was more extroverted, which led me to consider the ENFJs!

Anyway, TL:DR: Inquiring minds want to know! ENFJs, how do YOU deal with revenge? Has it ever become a major problem for you?

·
Registered
ESTJ 3w2 sp
3,087 Posts
I'm not really vengeful. Sure, I have a lot of vengeance fantasies, but those are cathartic in a way, by letting me live out something I never will. I'm more of a heat of the moment responder, than a letting it stew over time person.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
My thoughts don't control my actions.

I seek justice and in doing so, I can definitely go long way in harbouring grudges and think about revenge ... given the power, I would enact it in a way to let the other person know that I could do a lot more. I intimidate with power, but not threaten with empty words.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts