[ENFJ] 
2K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  Cloud_Nine 
#1 ·
play any sports? If so, which one(s)?

- Do you consider yourself athletic?

:tongue:

#6 ·
oh yeah, I need to answer my own questions for the thread ...to share :D

I am a pretty good tennis player :) I usually play singles and doubles, although I prefer singles because I like to control my games :) Playing doubles is good for teamwork; it requires you to communicate well with your partner. :)

Besides tennis, I am also good at badminton and pingpong. I can swim and dive.

I consider myself very athletic.

#7 ·
I used to play golf alot with a friend and also my husband. Though my clubs are gathering cobwebs in the garage at the moment. I hope to play again some time, but I don't like to play golf alone.

I used to run alot, and completed a half marathon last year but this year I have started to lose my love for it. So recently I started going to Zumba classes, but with my new job I will be restricted so I might get back to running. I once tried playing in a social team of touch rugby years ago and that was fun until people got too serious about it which spoiled it for me.

Does my obsession with speeding around on a jetski count as a sport?

I'm not the most coordinated person but I like to be outside in the fresh air. Also I am motivated by my desire to stay slim and also my desire to interact and have quality time with those I care about.

#12 ·
You can ride a horse? That is amazing! I have always wanted to learn how, but I have not had a chance yet.

What game do you like on the wii? I tried tennis the other day. It was fun :D It was my first time playing on the wii :) My nephew talked me into giving it a try LOL

#10 ·
I don't want to consider myself athletic, perhaps by contrast I am, but I think exercise is a natural part of life, if anything we should be asking who doesn't exercise?

I grew up playing soccer and tennis. Then I devoted 8 years to skateboarding which wore out my knees. Ever since I've been doing a lot of biking and I go to the gym.

I don't know. I lose my mind when I don't get enough exercise. Perhaps that's why people seem insane at times, a lack of exercise... I know it gets to me :frustrating:

Reactions: Cloud_Nine
#13 ·
I am guilty of not exercising enough :(

Glad to know that you are also a tennis player just like myself :D

It seems like all ENFJs in this thread are pretty active in sports :)

#14 ·
I'm not a fantastic golfer guys, but I enjoy getting out on a beautiful looking course and company while I play. I started as a result of my husband talking me into it initially and found it to be fun. I am very rusty now though as it has been about 2-3 years since I last played. I recommend it though.

#15 ·
golf seems relaxing :) I would love to learn how to play it one of these days. Not sure when yet though :laughing:

I would love to learn horse riding as well :) Do you know how to ride a horse?

#17 ·
I work out about 5 days a week. I run 2 miles most days... 4 miles on days that I don't do muscle work. I also run a 7 minute mile. Personal best is down in the 6:40 range. I can bench press more than my body weight.

I've always loved martial arts, fencing, and weapons sparring, and have engaged in all of these for most of my life. I've won more than a few sparring tournaments.

I also like solo sports (if you can call them sports) like frisbee golf, billiards, darts, archery, target shooting, etc. I can shoot about a 1 inch grouping at 100 yards with the right rifle, and a smiley face into a human sized target with a standard handgun. I'm an exceedingly good shot. I can also shoot about a 3 inch grouping at 30 yards with a recurve bow, but I've only been to the archery range a few times. So far, I really like archery.

I've never really been into team sports though. I played them here and there when my buddies wanted me to, but that was my only reason for interest. Played hockey, baseball, and soccer in school.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.