Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need more ENFP fuzzy energy in my life, but it seems that most of the activities I do don't have lots of ENFPs at them, and they're pretty hard to find in the first place.

So what do ENFPs like to do? Seems like there's lots of outdoors activities, and lots of exploring/travelling. I also get the impression that yoga seems to be filled with ESTPs and ENFPs, strangely enough.

So what do ENFPs like to do?

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
My current favorite thing to do is take baths. I was never a big bath person, but I've been so into it lately. Candles and bubbles and music. The good life.

That's not super social though. Or social at all I guess. Anyone who has never met me is probably not going to meet me while I am in my apartment with the chain up, taking a bath.

As far as social activities? Where I can be found and met? I like hanging out at coffee shops. I like hanging out at parks. I like going to the beach. I like taking walks. I like yoga classes. I like bike rides. I like going to church.

I reckon you'll find a lot of us working/volunteering with children.
Yep. This too. The work I do involves kids in some capacity and often I'm out and about carting them around from place to place or taking them somewhere fun as they've got some really tough stuff going on in their lives. I'll be spending my morning with a four year-old on Monday.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I like going on bike rides, going to the gym, having coffee with friends, eating out, going on road trips, hiking, going to expos, craft fairs, art galleries.. don't much like being alone but if I have to I'll be reading, making art or doing work..

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
There isn't really a method to my madness...erm... I mean activities.

The only places I am on a regular basis is a local coffee shop, my gym the mall and work. I don't frequent then, but I do go out to Pubs to listen to the live music and people watch; I usually wind up having a great conversation with someone I've never met and a great story to tell anyone who wasn't there. If i don't have anything planned I normally just take my purse, camera and either walk or ride my bike until I find a place that makes me want to stop.

Reactions: daveola

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
I like to do lots of things! I like playing tennis, hiking, going to museums (natural history, art, science center, botanical garden, etc.) I go to the zoo with my kids, cooking out, swimming, boating, camping...I'll just stop listing things and say, pretty much anything :)

Oh! I love festivals! Especially the ones with live music, like Irish festivals :)

Eta: @stormy, I totally didn't even see your response when I posted mine, how funny that we like so many of the same things!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I can't go outside much since I have so much homework... :(

(Still a high school student). It's killing me. But today I went on an impromptu trip to the park with my ex-boyfriend and our mutual friend and sloshed around in a river. It was super fun! :D

I also like philosophizing about life. Painting and writing are two of my favorite things to do as well! They able me to splatter some of my weird chaotic ENFP mind onto a solid surface. :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
I like to do lots of things! I like playing tennis, hiking, going to museums (natural history, art, science center, botanical garden, etc.) I go to the zoo with my kids, cooking out, swimming, boating, camping...I'll just stop listing things and say, pretty much anything :)

Oh! I love festivals! Especially the ones with live music, like Irish festivals :)

Eta: @stormy, I totally didn't even see your response when I posted mine, how funny that we like so many of the same things!
oh my...you're right. and you mentioned some things that i still want to do...actually just tonight i told my co-worker i wanna go camping this summer. and boating sounds so fun. pretty cool. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bathing is the thing I miss the most since moving into new living conditions that don't include bathtub access. Whenever I'm staying somewhere with a bathtub, there's lots of bathing to be had for sure.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I have to crack up... i thought the gist of the original post was trying to find out what ENFPs do so that you can go those places and possibly socialize with some. I am having trouble picturing how knowing that ENFPs enjoy baths helps one meet/socialize with them, unless, somewhere, the public baths of Roman days are still up and running.

Oh, and the other posters have covered much of what I like to do - outdoor recreation, the gym, zumba class, art galleries, museums, book stores, coffee shops...

·
Registered
29 Posts
When my emotions are a sad blur: Go to a taco stand, and order every single thing that is on the menu. Eat, eat, and EAT until I can't no more.
When want to relax(its rare to catch me calm): Take a soothing 1-hour-bath. NO stuffy crowds(I attract them unintentionally)! NO pressure received from fellow followers! NO teacher recommendations to worry about! Whoo!
When I feel like giving it all(My energy): Take head when a turmoil is at large, get everyone hyped, and organize in a fundamental way.
I don't know...I have too many mood swings...I guess depends on my mood.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am having trouble picturing how knowing that ENFPs enjoy baths helps one meet/socialize with them, unless, somewhere, the public baths of Roman days are still up and running..
Or have a more open mind about how to meet people. ;-)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts