Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Is Karen Gillan from Doctor Who ENFP? Or more of ESFP? Does anyone know?
I think ISFP is more likely. She has said she was very quiet as a child or something along those lines, and I don't think she's a Ne dom (nor Se for that matter). Also while ENFPs can be stylish, her clothing choises are so spot-on always, I'm not so sure if an intuitive could manage that on a constant basis. She does not seem very grounded though, more like spacey, and ditzy in that xNFP kind of way some not so perspective people misread for stupidity... so I don't know. Maybe she's INFP?

Reactions: rio

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
it is said sandra bullock , i'm a nfp.
yeah, she's definitely an ENFP

i looooooooooove marion cotillard.
so do I :happy:
but she strikes me as clearly introverted. I see INFP or ISFP

@OT
- Robin Williams
- Martin Short
- Drew Barrymore
- Quentin Tarantino
- Tim Curry

some possible ENFPs
- Sir Ian McKellen (possible an FJ of some kind)
- Jennifer Aniston ("")
- Antonio Banderas (might be ESFP)
- Ellen Degeneres (I used to be completely convinced she was, but now I could see ENTP as well)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Also while ENFPs can be stylish, her clothing choises are so spot-on always, I'm not so sure if an intuitive could manage that on a constant basis. She does not seem very grounded though, more like spacey, and ditzy in that xNFP kind of way some not so perspective people misread for stupidity... so I don't know. Maybe she's INFP?
Well yeah.. At first I thought she's an ultimate ENFP somewhat because I've seen her interviews and her happiness just spreads around and I was really glad and so on.
Based on your reason, doesn't that make her S?
Sorry, haven't really mastered Se Ne Fi Te etc hehehehe :blushed:

Anyway, glad you corrected me. Big thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts