Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a broad field and as ENFP, i dont know how to get the most out of it. I don't have other choice to change major because i enroll a business school. I'm totally lost. So does anyone here major in BM? What's your experience? How do you choose a career from getting a BM degree? ... Thank you in advance

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I love Zappa's quote: “If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.” And I think this applies to Business School. I think to get the most out of business school is to come out of it with as many connections as humanly possible. Ironically the most important lesson I got from business school was not any business theory, but it was the professor that said to always make sure you are well liked professionally, and to know who your boss is. Otherwise the world is your oyster.

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,227 Posts
Yeah I'm just about to graduate with a marketing and sales diploma after I got my psych degree. Umm, how did I figure out I wanted to do it? I walked from the campus coffee shop down to the buses after realizing how hard it would be to get into counseling and decided marketing was exciting and involved psychology too.

It's been a great experience, my marks are much higher than with psych and I enjoy it just as much. A company CEO taking some classes for his personal education sought me out and hired me for when I grad next fall even. It's been a sweet experience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts