Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
Yeah, we have a amazing connection that I absolutely love. @renna and I became friends rather quickly. Now her husband and I are becoming friends. I love how the Ni+Fe compliments our Ne+Fi. It mixes to be a grand experience.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think when I describe my dream girl I think im describing an ENFP. I want a girl thats silly goofy spontaneous playful loving and sweet, faithful too XD. A girl that I can be goofy and silly with, situations like having nerf war in the living room >:3...of course I will win obviously ;3.

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
I think when I describe my dream girl I think im describing an ENFP. I want a girl thats silly goofy spontaneous playful loving and sweet, faithful too XD. A girl that I can be goofy and silly with, situations like having nerf war in the living room >:3...of course I will win obviously ;3.
Funny because I feel the same about INFJs

·
World's biggest INTJ fangirl
2,314 Posts
I love INFJs. My closest friend is an INFJ, as well as my brother so I consider myself lucky. :D
The relationship does take a little bit more work than say the ENTP/INFJ dynamic (esp the infamous Fi/Fe clash) but it’s totally worth it. I love how our minds just sort of synchronize and we can create these amazing universes just for two. The relationship is very intense but I wouldn’t have it any other way. *swoon*
There is an ENFP/INFJ pairing in my family, they’ve been married for over 25 years now and they’re still very happy… still very much in their own little bubble together lol.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I love my INFJ friends because they're so incredibly interesting to talk to. iNtuitive-chats are the best and they're never quite as good as when an ENFP and an INFJ get discussing something. Can definitely have me almost hypnotized by the conversation for hours. One of my favourite statements I've seen about ENFP/INFJ interactions is that the INFJ's inner world is very much like the ENFP's outer world - and I think that goes a long way toward explaining how awesome the dynamic can be.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ENFPs give me energy :kitteh: and make me become sillier and goofier XD aka they affect the extroverted part of me and sort of like how a vampire bites a person and turns them vampire, I get turned ENFP by another ENFP, also I dont mind the crazyness of an ENFP, if they talk to much i'll just give them a hug and be like shhhhh its ok XD lmao

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
ENFP - INFJ relations are those of contrary: ENFP Relationship Types
These relationship often start off well, both types experience a lot of attraction for one another, but later things grow awkward.
Not always. It's not an exact science so it's not black & white. I know INFJs and we get along great and have been for years.

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
ENFPs give me energy :kitteh: and make me become sillier and goofier XD aka they affect the extroverted part of me and sort of like how a vampire bites a person and turns them vampire, I get turned ENFP by another ENFP, also I dont mind the crazyness of an ENFP, if they talk to much i'll just give them a hug and be like shhhhh its ok XD lmao
Awesome.We have powers of seduction!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think my type 4 sometimes gets in the way when I want to talk to an ENFP or they want to talk to me. I think there is such a thing as being too self-aware.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Best relationship in my life. A point of reference for how happy i can be. I met 3 INFJs, two females, one pisces. My recipe for success -self care - fulfillment - satisfaction is a pisces INFJ.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ultimate team eh? eh? :wink: sorry im bein silly XD but really what do you all think?
If one can overcome the issues that get turned up, it can be an incredible match. There must be some place of total harmony and flow, or else there may be no meeting place. INFJ grrl and I always had a very good physical-touch contact - just touch - and also an idealistic vision of a future world of deep peace and deep freedom, all the way down. Without that, we would not have made it.

Reactions: Raewyn

·
Registered
295 Posts
I had my fiance take the test and his result was an ENFP. I don't know how accurate his result was... I can definitely see a lot of it being accurate but my fiance is a hard dude to describe! At any rate, if the result was accurate, I'd say INFJs and ENFPs function pretty well together ;P

Honestly, he's the only person I've ever had any sort of relationship with whether you're talking about friends, family, or romantic relationships, who has ever been able to ACTUALLY help me work out some of my own personal problems because he makes SENSE to me and seems to understand me in a way most people cannot. I admire his view of the world and how he lives his life-- he lights up any room he walks into and people gravitate to him. Honestly, sometimes it's ridiculous how much people swoon over him... but then, I guess I swoon over him for the same reasons, lol. If his ENFP result is accurate, I'd definitely agree the title "The Inspirers" appropriately represents the type. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts