Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An axiom is like a saying- a word of wisdom some call it. Ben Franklin had a lot of them. An extremely basic version would be something along the lines of "every cloud has a silver lining."

I remember perusing this board and reading a line of something that Lilsnowy posted that I'll always remember. I'm paraphrasing, but it was something like "I've learned that I'm not obligated to let anyone into my life that I don't want." I probably butchered the verbatim message, but you get the idea.

I thought it would be great to let all of us ENFPs share our words of wisdom so we can learn from ourselves, and so other types can see what we're all about! It doesn't matter how long or short it is, as long as it's a heartfelt conviction. Explanations aren't required either if it alludes to something personal in your life. And please, feel free to post multiple times (we all change over time), and feel FREE to decorate them. I'll get us started off by something I thought of today.

It's easy to say "I don't like this," or "That's stupid," but at the end of the day, are you willing to stand your ground and defend what you really love?

Instead of being the literary critic, will you stand up and be the author?

Can't wait to read them!

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I am responsible for my own happiness.

Reactions: GoGo

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Be independent. Failing that, be honest.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Time flys time disappears make use of every second every minute every hour every day because someday you will regret not living life to the fullest

1 - 8 of 8 Posts