Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it is.. after 3 years it gets trickier to find new threads to start but here's one..

Which cars are good for ENFPs and embody the ENFP spirit in your opinion? and why?

Completely coincidentally i'm looking to buy my first car at the moment :p- I'm looking at a Mini hatchback, Fiat 500, Ford Fiesta ('02), Volkswagen Polo, Hyundai i10. The Mini is VERY desireable, it's right up my street and coincidentally does seem very ENFP. I may end up with a fiat 500 for insurance reasons but it is also very retro.

Keep it ENFP people.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I drive a 2008 Nissan Versa. I like it because it's small, maneuverable, and reasonably quick, with a smooth ride. I've always preferred standard transmissions, but my Versa's CVT has the pickup I desire without the hassle of shifting which is nice for the amount of city driving that I do. I'm not a car person so I have no idea what car people think of them but I've had mine for over 4 years and I'm still happy with it.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
I drive an old 2000 tan Toyota Corolla. My parents have been nagging me to replace it, but I love it. I like that it's old and falling apart a bit (though it drives great!) because I don't feel as bad when I go over a pothole or accidentally hit the curb. I'm a careful driver when it comes to being around cars, but not so much when it comes to being around just things in general. It's nice to not feel incredibly guilty about every little ding.

Also, it's missing a hubcap (from when I parked too close the curb and knocked it off somehow, then forgot about it and didn't take it with me when I drove off)...which I feel like gives it character.

I will drive this car until the day it dies.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
I always liked Neons. The headlights just look so friendly XD. My family is a Honda Accord family, though....and they're pretty reliable cars, so I'll probably stick with em.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
I'm currently driving a Mazda 3 sport, 2009, 5 speed, almost emerald green. I want to trade it in, i can't. I'll finally be finished paying for it this summer. It will be nice to drive it knowing i don't owe anything on it any more. I hope to keep it for at least another 3 years.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts

I drive a CT200h. In Obsidian black (it's purplish in the light, what did you expect from me?)

It's hybrid, so it's congestion charge exempt, it's emission level is super low, so it's road-tax exempt. The 1.8l hybrid engine is too small to make it desirable for a joyrider, and so the insurance is pretty low. It handles like a dream, especially compared to my last car (which was also my first car). However, I don't think this is a very good 1st car. My 1st car was a secondhand Prius. Again, my rationale was to keep fuel, insurance and tax to a minimum and avoid the congestion charge, because even though CC zone residents get a 90% discount, I still don't want to pay to park my car outside my house...

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts

I drive a CT200h. In Obsidian black (it's purplish in the light, what did you expect from me?)

It's hybrid, so it's congestion charge exempt, it's emission level is super low, so it's road-tax exempt. The 1.8l hybrid engine is too small to make it desirable for a joyrider, and so the insurance is pretty low. It handles like a dream, especially compared to my last car (which was also my first car). However, I don't think this is a very good 1st car. My 1st car was a secondhand Prius. Again, my rationale was to keep fuel, insurance and tax to a minimum and avoid the congestion charge, because even though CC zone residents get a 90% discount, I still don't want to pay to park my car outside my house...
Green is good :)

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Green is good :)
I've got my whole family driving hybrids now, and convinced my father to have solar panels installed at my parents' house. The concept of energy self-sufficiency (or at least efficiency) and trying not to wreck the planet too much does have its appeals :).

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
I've got my whole family driving hybrids now, and convinced my father to have solar panels installed at my parents' house. The concept of energy self-sufficiency (or at least efficiency) and trying not to wreck the planet too much does have its appeals :).
Plus it saves money.... Which is appealing to ANY head of a household :)

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
I drive a Trailblazer ext...yes, I'm the stereotypical American in the big SUV. In my defense, I need the 4x4 for towing, and the third road seating for my kids. Also, I rarely drive anywhere.

·
The No More Hero
18,285 Posts
I'll be very honest:
I can't drive and I hate driving. I was told that my mind is too abstract for driving and my driving instructor made me fear it because of it since she always shouted at me how dangerous it was to be driving and how I could kill myself and others while doing so, but that doesn't mean I don't have a dream car, even if for someone else to drive it for me.

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/data/3232/8879.jpg
I love Mustangs, doesn't matter which. I'm not usually a fan of Muscle Cars, but I love the Mustang. This is a 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500 Eleanor.

I also love the BMW Mini.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BaPqnsfOxnE/TtxjRslDSUI/AAAAAAAAA10/qXXtLs8Ul8g/s1600/BMW-Mini-1.jpg

·
Registered
137 Posts
I've never understood the concept of muscle cars. I mean, every car I like, I end up discovering it's a 'muscle car'. Shit, it's like if I buy one of those, next time you see me I'll be on the gym, lifting weights and talking like an arsehole!

I just dream of driving one of those beautiful 70's convertibles, with a gorgeous blonde by my side, giving me head, across the country, like opening a zipper.

·
The No More Hero
18,285 Posts
I've never understood the concept of muscle cars. I mean, every car I like, I end up discovering it's a 'muscle car'. Shit, it's like if I buy one of those, next time you see me I'll be on the gym, lifting weights and talking like an arsehole!

I just dream of driving one of those beautiful 70's convertibles, with a gorgeous blonde by my side, giving me head, across the country, like opening a zipper.
I never understood the concept either, but I like Mustangs, what can I do?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts