Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upon reading this post, you are hereby challenged to do the following for 3 days...

-Don't complain on any threads.
-Don't say ANYTHING negative.
-Encourage others with complements.
-Be honest yet positive.
-Be constructive.

Consider yourself challenged...

I know I am. :proud:

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
Upon reading this post, you are hereby challenged to do the following for 3 days...

-Be honest yet positive.
-Be constructive.

Anyone that knows me in here knows that won't be a challenge for ME. It'll be like this:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Is this really a change for ENFPs? This seems like the easiest challenge ever! :)

(For ENFPs. Not for me. That's a challenge for me every day)

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Is this really a change for ENFPs? This seems like the easiest challenge ever! :)

(For ENFPs. Not for me. That's a challenge for me every day)
The first part of the day was going pretty smooth, then OPPS, i slipped ;) I already failed at 2 and the night is still young :D

Number 3 was a deal breaker for me, i'm pretty stingy with my compliments, so.....ain't happening ;)

The others are still all a go, i haven't been to the penalty box yet ;) XD

·
Banned
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha well it's a challenge for me.

So far...I've broken one rule. :(

But that's better than most days! ^_^

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Dr Seuss, Mark Twain, and Eleanor Roosevelt were all ENFPs. When I first read about them, I started to form a hypothesis about the type that somewhat relates to this thread....challenges. ENFPs need challenges to thrive.

1. Dr Seuss: "In May 1954, Life magazine published a report on illiteracy among school children, which concluded that children were not learning to read because their books were boring. Accordingly, William Ellsworth Spaulding, the director of the education division at Houghton Mifflin who later became its Chairman, compiled a list of 348 words he felt were important for first-graders to recognize and asked Geisel to cut the list to 250 words and write a book using only those words.[30] Spaulding challenged Geisel to "bring back a book children can't put down." [31] Nine months later, Geisel, using 236 of the words given to him, completed The Cat in the Hat."

So....essentially a dare is what brought one of the most popular children's books into existence.

2. Mark Twain's entire life was one giant challenge, full of hardship and one tragedy after another. I can't relate everything here, but I'll link the wikipedia article.

Mark Twain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. Eleanor Roosevelt blossomed under the challenge of being the wife of an active, but physically limited politician. For all intents and purposes, Eleanor Roosevelt was the first female president, taking over many of FDR's duties when he was ill in office. She also was a strong supporter of The New Deal and pushed for equal rights.

ENFPs seem to flourish in adversity....and having a cause to champion makes the challenge all the more invigorating.

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
awwright... let's try this. I usually can do this, but i like breaking rules!! augh!

thanks for not putting the Challenge Accepted face.
@KokuraNya heya and welcome to the forum(s?) Cool avatar! you like anime?

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
Hey guess what!? Dr. Suess was an ENFP!! :D
Actually, it seems that he was an introvert as he actually described himself as quite uninteresting in real life, was terrified of actually meeting children in real life and I believe he spent most of his time alone writing and kept himself to himself.

@Alysaria I don't know much about Roosevelt, but Susan Cain wrote at length in her book describing how Eleanor was an introvert.

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
dream theater fan?!?! squee

Reactions: White River

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
and a quick reply- i'm an enfp, but i can be quite quiet and scared of rejection. But maybe that's just the bipolar disorder.

·
Registered
29 Posts

-Be honest yet positive.
-Be constructive.

The complaint thing is going to be hard...so is the honest but positive thing...but I can compliment others!

Yeah, no problemo! I love seeing smiles!

Reactions: KokuroNya

·
Banned
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
awwright... let's try this. I usually can do this, but i like breaking rules!! augh!

thanks for not putting the Challenge Accepted face.
@KokuraNya heya and welcome to the forum(s?) Cool avatar! you like anime?
Breaking rules :3 So long as it's only little ones hehe

Thanks. I adore anime! :) I like everything from Naruto, to lesser-known things, to older anime, to American anime, to girly anime. haha the list goes on forever! You like it too? What's your favorite?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts