Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm new to this whole personality thing but i'm excited because I finally don't feel like a freak anymore! lol

Anyway, I was just curious as to what are the other personality types ENFP's generally get along with?
Friendship wise and Romantically?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
INFJs. They're dreamy. <3

But really, every type is going to have dimensions on which they conflict with each other. Still, we can all get along if we play our cards right.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
any type for friendship. but relationship it depends on the enfp. because some might like ST, SF, NF or NT. i personally like NT or NF for relationship.

·
Registered
489 Posts
i have no clue but really wish there was some way to have a sort of speed date thing set up with someone of every type that most matches your physical type so you could have a lil experiment.

really...how else would one know...how can you meet that many people of each type and actually be attracted to them to know....basing it on one or two people you've dated doesn't seem very accurate.

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,224 Posts
I prefer INFP/J those are my favorites for a relationship. I'm very attracted to NTs as friends, but not romantically.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
i have no clue but really wish there was some way to have a sort of speed date thing set up with someone of every type that most matches your physical type so you could have a lil experiment.

really...how else would one know...how can you meet that many people of each type and actually be attracted to them to know....basing it on one or two people you've dated doesn't seem very accurate.

I would like that, too, it would be fun.

Reactions: thisisme

·
Registered
4 Posts

speed dating with personality type matches would be awsome.:tongue:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I like every type for friends. I have a lot of NF and NT friends though. I am most attracted to SPs and NTs for relationships and am married to an SP.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I agree with most ENFP's here. NFs are nice romantically. NT's could work too. In my experience they dont. As friends though I hold them in high regard.

·
Registered
369 Posts
One of my best friends is INFP. we usually get along pretty well. My lil sister is ENFJ, and shes probably the coolest person i know. hmm I also have like 6 other ENFP friends :mellow: i guess i just like myself that much lol

·
Registered
226 Posts
One of my best friends is INFP. we usually get along pretty well. My lil sister is ENFJ, and shes probably the coolest person i know. hmm I also have like 6 other ENFP friends :mellow: i guess i just like myself that much lol
offtopic: Nice strat dude, how long have u been jamming? :cool:

·
Registered
369 Posts
offtopic: Nice strat dude, how long have u been jamming? :cool:
about 8 years now. thats actually my old peavey. I'm playing an Ibanez RG now. If I had the money tho, I'd grab myself a '57 strat : P

·
Registered
242 Posts
One of my absolute best friends is an ENFP and we just click like none other, I love her to death :D
We're both happy-chappy girls with an occassional sailor's mouth/crude or off-the-wall sense of humor. We never get mad at each other and it's awesome. She's just cool beans.

My best guy friend is an ISTP and my relationship with him is probably the most ridiculous, ironic, unexpected, out-of-the-blue, but deepest, movie-status close platonic relationship i've ever had with a guy.

For some reason i get really attracted to ESTP's. It never turns out nice and cleanly though! :c
My ex is an ESTP to-the-tee and we kicked it off from the start. Fun. Awesome. We were like the "crazy funny pranky couple" to a lot of our mutual friends, but when it came to the commitment part later on and he realized that there's girls willing to put out on the spot, he shut down and flipped a 180 and basically went SIKE, JK peace out. Bam.

Reactions: serendipitous

·
Registered
369 Posts
I also have a couple of INFJ friends. They're great fun. We rarely argue over anything but sometimes they just plane don't get where I'm coming from... that would be my only complaint.

·
Banned
301 Posts
So much hate for the NT. So everyone's major interest into my objectivity and strong personal values uninfluenced by the social norms of society have all been a LIE?! The swooning over my talk of idiotic ways of humanity?! The bubbliness over my mind powers and self confidence?! Why am I acting surprised. :(

·
Registered
26 Posts
Friendshipwise, I am closest to INFPs and ENFPs. I think I get along with most types though. I just cause swarms of the supposedly rare NFPs to pop up. :3

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Two of my best friends are an ENFP and an INFP. Some other really good friends are ENTPs. My girlfriend is an ISTP. Someone I met from college is a J of some sort. (She's really, really concerned about cleanliness and order, and tends to have things planned out.)

That's about it for what I have confirmed to an acceptable degree of certainty.

·
Banned
20 Posts
In my experience, INFP. The most reciprocating and loving I have seen. When for INFJs it was "hard to explain" the INFP could.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts