Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all do it. It's part of being an NF. I just wonder what other daydreams other ENFPs tend to have as mine seem pretty random.

Recently I recall daydreaming about flying down to Chile and hanging out with those Chilean miners.

I daydreamed recently about becoming rich with my new marketing job (being rich has always scared me) and then having all the old girls I knew in high school trying to get in rabid contact with me over Facebook lol.

Ya, slightly immature daydreams. Welcome to ENFPness. Anyone else want to share?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I recently sawr an old house fashioned like a castle, abandoned, and imagined restoring it. The freedom to travel around the world at will often enters my mind. Moreso, given the state of the world, the most committed idea my noggin fancies is seeing all the frustration, unrest and hope start moving and synchronizing like cogs of an unstoppable machine. That's been a predominant concern probably from the moment I plopped onto a cold floor and the doctor punted me down the hall.

·
Banned
148 Posts
I was just gonna start a thread that went something like, "Hi, I'm an ENFP and my Extraverted Intuition..."

and fill in the blanks myself with "keeps fucking me in the butthole with all these stupid daydreams."

but, ah, you beat me to it.

if you really must know, my last one involved me speaking at the UN and totally ripping apart dictators like Quaddafi and Kim Jong Il.

it was a really good speech. i think. in my imagination, they were so stunned, they went back home, resigned, and restored democracy.

pfff. like i said, haywire intuition keeps doing me in the butt. without lube.

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was just gonna start a thread that went something like, "Hi, I'm an ENFP and my Extraverted Intuition..."

and fill in the blanks myself with "keeps fucking me in the butthole with all these stupid daydreams."

but, ah, you beat me to it.
LOL. Nice to see you here man, keep checking this place out once in awhile! :)

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Yeah, I daydream. Isn't it great? I remember a very few months ago daydreaming of the day I would be with my daughter again and what it would be like. Daydreaming sustained me through the darkest times without her. Daydreaming told my heart it was okay to battle for her and not give up because there was a light at the end of the tunnel. Daydreaming empowered me to never give up and find new ways to accomplish what other's told me was impossible.

I like this quote by Albert Einstein: "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts