Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took this test to see what my strongest function was, and it said Ni, and that I was probably an INFJ. I've thought about this a lot, because ENFP and INFJ are so similar although they maintain their differences. Then I read about having one clear and ongoing life purpose, and I've had that since I was nine for writing. My plan is to write a novel that impacts world politics, and I would never think of straying from that. Then I read this article titled 13 signs you're an INFJ- although that could encompass lots of people if they just listed relatable attributes.

Here's what I relate to:
  • Dreamer
  • Advocate
  • Quirky
  • Balanced I/E
  • Inventiveness
  • Spiritual

However, if I think I am right in a situation and feel I am being emotionally manipulated, I will be pleasant with the person but I will not give into this manipulation. I will hold to my values cordially while also resenting their fake behavior.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay umm,

I understand people and their motivations really easily
I hate being controlled
I'm good with people and have good conversational skills but I only have a few really good friends
I get drained by hanging out with someone for too long
I keep to myself and sometimes in cars I can stare out the window and just listen to music for hours while I reflect on things
I am spontaneous
If something is against a value and someone is trying to convince me to do something, I absolutely will not (italicizing for effect)
I usually don't share my feelings unless it's a really close friend because I usually don't want to get hurt or judged
I can be an optimist but I've also handled really dark concepts about life and found my peace with them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts