Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I only have really crappy photos... but I made a collage of them..

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
My older brother is an INTJ, somehow I don't have the same mental image as you guys. lol
My husband is an INTJ, i see fireworks every time i look into his eyes. BAM!! ;)

Reactions: The King Of Dreams

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Good reply, how many years have you two been together?
Just over 10 years. He would say nine as he didn't count the first year as dating. According to him we were just
getting to know each other, duh, same thing. Silly INTJ's.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Just over 10 years. He would say nine as he didn't count the first year as dating. According to him we were just
getting to know each other, duh, same thing. Silly INTJ's.
Ahhh that's awesome, you two sound like you can definitely make it.. it's really sad the like 40% of marriages end in less than 5 years.. but you know what that means, you two have passed some tests, and survived.
It's really nice to hear stories like that. :D

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Ahhh that's awesome, you two sound like you can definitely make it.. it's really sad the like 40% of marriages end in less than 5 years.. but you know what that means, you two have passed some tests, and survived.
It's really nice to hear stories like that. :D
Aw, that was sweet of you to say, thank you. Yes we had our testing periods that is for sure. We're beyond and passed all that now, although we still challenge each other often. He's stuck with me now ;)...seriously though, i'm in it for the long haul. I waited for almost 30 years before i settled for something i knew was ideal for me personally. He makes me laugh every day, and i do the same for him. We don't take each other seriously in the bigger picture. We take our marriage seriously in terms of not breaking our vows, although we can be really random and silly and act like kids even thought we're adults. I bring out things in him that no one ever could. He helps me with things that most people would't have the patients for. It works, we're happy and very content :)

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
@Eerie this thread was MADE for you! LOL

Aw, that was sweet of you to say, thank you. Yes we had our testing periods that is for sure. We're beyond and passed all that now, although we still challenge each other often. He's stuck with me now ;)...seriously though, i'm in it for the long haul. I waited for almost 30 years before i settled for something i knew was ideal for me personally. He makes me laugh every day, and i do the same for him. We don't take each other seriously in the bigger picture. We take our marriage seriously in terms of not breaking our vows, although we can be really random and silly and act like kids even thought we're adults. I bring out things in him that no one ever could. He helps me with things that most people would't have the patients for. It works, we're happy and very content :)
Oooh! That sounds awesome! I love, love & marriage! It gets me excited. Especially when a couple has been together for a long time!

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
@Nafatali

Holy hell, your grandfather was sexy. That face!

(Yes, I realize how awkward that must read for you :laughing: )

Reactions: Iselia and Nafatali
1 - 20 of 122 Posts