Personality Cafe banner

1161 - 1180 of 1180 Posts

·
Registered
4,567 Posts

It me. Shirt with a pug that says Puggin' Tired under my winter uniform of my faux leather jacket from H&M and an assortment of slightly varying hues of dark jeans.

Edit: oops I stretched the page, let's try again
@korkor I like your style! Although I wouldn't have the guts to wear a pug shirt lol I tend to be more minimalistic in my clothing choices, but I could go crazy with my socks - foxes, pineapples, you name it.
You're both speaking my kinda style. My socks are normally superhero themed though. (Foxes? Of course I have foxes!) Recently bright red socks with rolled up black jeans seems to be this season's phase.

Also I love how you are taking a photo with the camera that isn't around your neck. I used to have that hair colour too.

Reactions: Fru2 and korkor

·
Registered
35 Posts
You're both speaking my kinda style. My socks are normally superhero themed though. (Foxes? Of course I have foxes!) Recently bright red socks with rolled up black jeans seems to be this season's phase.

Also I love how you are taking a photo with the camera that isn't around your neck. I used to have that hair colour too.
Foxes are amazing and I lament I really only have doggos on my clothes asides from Pusheen. Red is probably my favourite colour to wear, red socks sound so cute, especially with black! I have too many cameras and my hair has been all colours :'D

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
@Falling Foxes rolled up jeans? You bet, and of course you have foxes! lol

Foxes are amazing and I lament I really only have doggos on my clothes asides from Pusheen. Red is probably my favourite colour to wear, red socks sound so cute, especially with black! I have too many cameras and my hair has been all colours :'D

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I bet red clothing would make for a nice contrast to your hair, a red sweater might be the bomb. As you can see in my seasonal palette (which is based on a person's skin tone and hair color) red fits me all around. I normally call bullshit on these things, but when I get compliments on clothing choices the colors tend to to be in this scheme:

Capture.JPG

Still have to cover that purple though, such an awesome color. It's taken from this thing which I can't help but think an ISTJ has made:

http://www.aces.edu/pubs/docs/U/UNP-0003/UNP-0003.pdf

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have gone through so many styles in my life, right now I would say that my clothes are more "well fitted" and usually tend to emphasize my curves.

I usually rock a pair of fitted jeans, with either a fitted top or a bodysuit, and my outfits are almost always paired with wedge heels. I'm obsessed with wedge heels.

Although, in 2019 I really want to phase these kinds of clothes out my closet because they portray me as someone that I don't want to be. I've always worn tighter clothes and liked myself in them, but I don't like the way that it makes me appear to others. And especially now that I'm in my mid 20's I think that it's time to ditch the early 20's junior styled clothes in favor of higher quality and modesty.

I want to change my wardrobe to be something that is feminine, expensive looking, trendy, classy, and fits me properly (rather than having a bodycon styled fit)

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-07 at 12.02.31 PM.jpg

I :heart: these

Reactions: Crowbo

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
No fashion or style in me :) Usually a black (t)shirt and black pants which I just replicate in my wardrobe once they are worn off :) Exception is for ceremonial gatherings and events - then I'm very comfortable wearing black suit and tie.

Same haircut already for ten years too - half-long curly hair. Imagine James May from Top Gear for that. That's whom I've been compared to for a few times (both hair and body language) by different people although I can't exactly see similarity by myself :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey ENFPs! Fashion advice needed!

I've wanted blue hair forever, not just one color blue, but maybe an ombre of blues or something. But because my hair takes a VERY long time to grow and because it's my main attractive feature, I've been too scared.

I recently dyed it red with henna and it looks REALLY pretty. Everyone has commented how natural I look at a redhead. I like it a lot.
2018-12-15 20.56.46.jpg
But I've started looking at blue hair again....I want blue hair. But I don't want to ruin my hair with bleach if I'm not going to like it on me! I'm also a little bit afraid of the attention blue hair might bring. Like yeah, sometimes I like attention, but sometimes I just want to run into a store and back out without putting on makeup and having no one notice.

Does anyone have advice? I'm afraid if I dye my hair I'll regret it but....I'll also regret it if I never get it done. Which is the bigger risk?

·
Registered
4,567 Posts

I've wanted blue hair forever, not just one color blue, but maybe an ombre of blues or something. But because my hair takes a VERY long time to grow and because it's my main attractive feature, I've been too scared.

I recently dyed it red with henna and it looks REALLY pretty. Everyone has commented how natural I look at a redhead. I like it a lot.
View attachment 815121
But I've started looking at blue hair again....I want blue hair. But I don't want to ruin my hair with bleach if I'm not going to like it on me! I'm also a little bit afraid of the attention blue hair might bring. Like yeah, sometimes I like attention, but sometimes I just want to run into a store and back out without putting on makeup and having no one notice.

Does anyone have advice? I'm afraid if I dye my hair I'll regret it but....I'll also regret it if I never get it done. Which is the bigger risk?
Don't dye your hair if you aren't willing to cut it off if it does go wrong.

I used to dye my hair blue all the time. It's a difficult colour to get right. It fades to green fast (blue dyes just seem to wash out quickest for some reason) depending on the base colour you dye it on. I always dyed it on top of yellow bleached hair and/or green.

The thing that I liked about having blue hair is that you don't need to make an effort with what you wear because you will naturally have a unique style no matter what you throw on. I like the attention though.

I stopped dying it because my hair was damaged beyond repair so I let it grow out then cut it all off.

Get it professionally bleached and dyed if you can, it'll make a world of difference.

Reactions: ElectricBubbles

·
Registered
1,343 Posts

View attachment 815121

My word of warning is: if you did not use 100% pure untainted henna plant powder from a reputable dealer, you're running a big risk that other chemicals used in the "henna" mix will (literally) melt your hair off when combined either with the bleach needed to lighten your hair for the blue, or the blue dye itself. I've heard of an unfortunately high number of cases of this happening when questionably sourced henna was involved (including a traumatized hair dresser who had no idea that impure henna mixes could do that). Counterfeiting reputable henna brands is pretty big business - some fraudulent companies actually copy the packaging of reputable henna brands almost exactly, and sell chemical henna mixes as pure henna, so be careful.

If you're not sure if the henna you bought/used was 100% pure high-grade henna, you can test a small section of hair with the dye and see if you notice any ill effects with the dye and/or bleach. If no ill effects, you may be safe to start jumping through the hoops of henna removal.

Assuming you did get pure, high-grade henna, bleaching pure henna out is a tricky undertaking all on its own. Henna binds to your hair differently than traditional dye, and as a hapless friend of mine put it, "You are wed to henna." As a result, you will probably have to go to some more radical removal measures than you would with regular dye (even that isn't a guarantee of getting enough of it out).

Then there's the whole separate case of what FF said about getting the right blues and maintaining them.

I don't think you should give up your dream of blues, but I do think that if it were me I'd leave the henna be for a while yet. It looks great on you. Have you considered giving blue and red a trial run? It would let you experiment with blues while not fretting about bleaching your whole head of the henna.

Also, this is a great resource for henna-heads: https://forums.longhaircommunity.com

They have a whole section dedicated to maintenance, hues, and correct, safe removal for henna.

·
Registered
ENFP
33 Posts
There have been similar threads on other forums regarding fashion. I was wondering how ENFPs choose the clothes they wear? What do they say about you? Do you use clothing as a means to express yourself? Does your dress shift depending on different social circles you entertain?

My average daily wear does actually speak about who I am. I want my outsides to reflect my insides. However, I am always cognizant of my surroundings and different social "vibes".

My overall vibe, despite any specific group is "sexy yet classy".

For the most part, going out right now while it's cold I might have a "cuddly" sweater balanced with a mini skirt:

In mild weather if you were to see me pick up a few things at the store, you might find me like this. Heels are important to me as I am not that tall.

On a daily basis I try to stay "casual" and I love my Abercrombie jeans:

If I were to meet your mom I'd be:
Still Abercrombie. Don't hate.

Last but not least. If you were to take me to Opera or theater performance I might resemble:

I believe our outsides reflect our insides. I also believe that "we dress the part" before we become it. I choose a role in society that I want to play. It is up to me to convince the society that I am worthy of that role. How do you feel?

·
Registered
ENFP
33 Posts
I’m an enfp and I would call myself a hippie. I choose my outfits based on the texture, pattern, color, or vibe that matches my mood. I love my style and don’t dress for anyone but myself. My outfits are out their and I love to try new things. I used to not like color but my personal style is evolving. I love unique things and don’t like dressing like everyone else. I love fashion and enjoy creating outfits. Styles that I enjoy wearing or attributes include creative, unique, skater, artsy, whimsical, warm, hippie, grunge, earthy etc. I think enfp all have there unique styles as I have noticed from YouTube and observing me and my friend who is also an enfp. Like if you have the same style, your a hippie, or an enfp :))

·
Registered
Enfp 7w8 ;p
206 Posts
There have been similar threads on other forums regarding fashion. I was wondering how ENFPs choose the clothes they wear? What do they say about you? Do you use clothing as a means to express yourself? Does your dress shift depending on different social circles you entertain?

My average daily wear does actually speak about who I am. I want my outsides to reflect my insides. However, I am always cognizant of my surroundings and different social "vibes".

My overall vibe, despite any specific group is "sexy yet classy".

For the most part, going out right now while it's cold I might have a "cuddly" sweater balanced with a mini skirt:

In mild weather if you were to see me pick up a few things at the store, you might find me like this. Heels are important to me as I am not that tall.

On a daily basis I try to stay "casual" and I love my Abercrombie jeans:

If I were to meet your mom I'd be:
Still Abercrombie. Don't hate.

Last but not least. If you were to take me to Opera or theater performance I might resemble:

I believe our outsides reflect our insides. I also believe that "we dress the part" before we become it. I choose a role in society that I want to play. It is up to me to convince the society that I am worthy of that role. How do you feel?
I can be super picky with my clothes, my mother and grandmother where sowers so I won't buy something if I don't like the fabric.
But I love using my clothes to express myself! My style is really weird I have a lot of different pieces but I would say it's between "vintage hippy" and "chaotic flower child." I love wearing dresses and skirts. Most people hate that stuff saying you can't do much in a dress, but I really think it's the other way around. Like if I wanna climb a tree I will and I'll look cute while doing it hahahaha
My style doesn't really change with the people I'm around as much as my mood, but it changes a lot

·
Registered
Enfp 7w8 ;p
206 Posts
I’m an enfp and I would call myself a hippie. I choose my outfits based on the texture, pattern, color, or vibe that matches my mood. I love my style and don’t dress for anyone but myself. My outfits are out their and I love to try new things. I used to not like color but my personal style is evolving. I love unique things and don’t like dressing like everyone else. I love fashion and enjoy creating outfits. Styles that I enjoy wearing or attributes include creative, unique, skater, artsy, whimsical, warm, hippie, grunge, earthy etc. I think enfp all have there unique styles as I have noticed from YouTube and observing me and my friend who is also an enfp. Like if you have the same style, your a hippie, or an enfp :))
This i exactly how I would explain everything in my closet hahah

1161 - 1180 of 1180 Posts