Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a theory that ENFPs like rather bold, bright(ish) colours. My own favourite colour is purple, which is the colour associated with individuality, creativity and curiosity. Or... "I think it pisses God off if you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don't notice it." --Alice Walker

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I'd say I'm all about the range between the orange and green hues. Saffron's especially nice.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I love all bright colours...but Orange if i had to choose.... :d The theory appear to be correct yes? :wink:

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Blue green hazel light browns orange and light red and navy blue

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
My favorite color is definitely purple. But I prefer paler shades (especially lavender) I general prefer cool colors pastel shades though I am very fond of (pale) yellow and bright pink.

·
Registered
54 Posts
RAINBOW!
no actually I prefer any shade of blue.
on the other hand, I'm not picky. My room is currently bright pink, with beige and brown here and there :D
red and white is great too! and black and grey. and brown.
and orange and green and purple.

I have to say, I don't like yellow, but that's also the only color...

·
Registered
31 Posts
PURPLE!!! =D I also love turquoise...just not as much as purple. I use to have a habit of pointing out things that were purple because I love it so much. Soon people started to complain that it was annoying. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
PURPLE!!! =D I also love turquoise...just not as much as purple. I use to have a habit of pointing out things that were purple because I love it so much. Soon people started to complain that it was annoying. :crazy:
I do the same thing!!!!

Look my font is purple!!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
My fave colors are pink- all the shade, lavender, white, black and blue.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts