Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently started a relationship with a guy I thought was an INFJ, but as time has gone on I now believe him to be an ISFP. Could anyone share their experiences of ISFPs and comment on the compatibility of ISFPs and ENFPs?

Thanks.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have one close friend that's an ENFP. We get along great and in the five years of knowing each other I don't think we've gotten in any big arguments or disagreements. We've done a lot together but it has always been platonic and will always stay that way. So yeah, it's always fun getting together with her :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
My SO is ISFP. I have found that he needs a lot of alone time. He also does not show his feelings in public. He realizes that I am very social and understands that I enjoy getting out and being with people. We have a comfortable yin/yang relationship. It takes a lot of communication and patience. If an ISFP will open up an share their emotions, then trust and be comfortable at what ever the pace your relationship is going.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
I recently started a relationship with a guy I thought was an INFJ, but as time has gone on I now believe him to be an ISFP. Could anyone share their experiences of ISFPs and comment on the compatibility of ISFPs and ENFPs?
ENFP-ISFP is classed as relations of supervision where ENFP supervises ISFP. Generally not a very good match romantically because ISFP may end up feeling constant psychological pressure on part of ENFP of which ENFP might not even be aware of. More detailed description: Love Types ENFP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts