Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
An ENFP villain would be interesting..... Darth Vader is a ENFP villain. The ones that do what's bad but in their mind and reasoning they feel that what they're doing is right.... Those villains are the ones that will stand up for their beliefs no matter what. With the power that an ENFP possesses.... Better watch out!:shocked:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
An ENFP villain would be interesting..... Darth Vader is a ENFP villain. The ones that do what's bad but in their mind and reasoning they feel that what they're doing is right.... Those villains are the ones that will stand up for their beliefs no matter what. With the power that an ENFP possesses.... Better watch out!:shocked:
I don't see Darth as an ENFP by any stretch of the imagination... the only thing one can say for sure about him is that he's an F.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, I've heard Darth Vador mentioned before. It's because if we accept that personality types don't change, Anakin Skywalker, does show a lot of characteristics of an ENFP. And if you got an ENFP, killed their mother, burnt off their skin, got them to kill the woman they loved, who knows how they would act! A very unhealthy ENFP indeed!

Also I've heard talk of Bellatrix, from the Harry Potter series, being another unhealthy ENFP, which raises an interesting question, are all villains unhealthy versions of their type? Or is there a villainous type ;D?

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Actually, I've heard Darth Vador mentioned before. It's because if we accept that personality types don't change, Anakin Skywalker, does show a lot of characteristics of an ENFP. And if you got an ENFP, killed their mother, burnt off their skin, got them to kill the woman they loved, who knows how they would act! A very unhealthy ENFP indeed!
I'd still peg Anakin as an introvert... and I don't think one could be sure about S/N.

·
Banned
2,697 Posts

·
Banned
1,956 Posts
ENFPs are too cuddle to be a villain. If you want a villain you need to find a pissed off INTJ. That's what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
ENFPs are too cuddle to be a villain. If you want a villain you need to find a pissed off INTJ. That's what I'm talking about.
Shurgs* but why can't we be villains, why can't we be the bad guys for once
stomps her feet, walks
away crying ;-)
Cuddle me, i need a hug ; )

·
Banned
2,697 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Shurgs* but why can't we be villains, why can't we be the bad guys for once
stomps her feet, walks
away crying ;-)
Cuddle me, i need a hug ; )
Because that's our job :p.

*Hugs*

·
Banned
1,956 Posts
Reactions: StandingTiger

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Extraverted NF's are the archetypal heroes of the world,ENF's have the natural ability to generate innate potential with positive association throughout the lives of people in a way that is unparalleled.Villainy is often manifested in these types as a result of "pigheadedness" or placing an inordinate amount of faith in their ability and vision in a way that blinds them from the needs of others...Or that steels their determination in such a way that they become ruthless..examples like V.I Lenin and Mao Tse Tsung (ENFs)..but i think that naturally, ENF's are heroes,not villains.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
I think that i would be a character who knows how 2 play both sides. I would probably be a manipulator who wins over the good and bad guys ;)
I think i like the way you think ; ) I think ; D

Reactions: RecklessInspirer
1 - 20 of 92 Posts