Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

It haven't been long that I started to reading about the MBTI and at the moment of registration the Personality Cafe introduced me to the Enneagram as well.

I'm eager to learn more and being able to distinguish my peers and identify their MB personality type. Especially since this type of definition is not commonly used here so people tend not to know theirs. I pretty much convinced some of my friends to take the test just so I could have ways of relating what I was learning/reading from my day to day life! :tongue: But I still wished this was more common.

Also interested and knowing more about the difference between the MB, Enneagram and the Socionomics. (This tird one I haven't found a test to quiz me on it - can anyone help? :sad:) Wonder if there is any other brazilians out here too...

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Jully_Beans and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum Jully_Beans. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
Banned
954 Posts
Welcome. I am not aware of any Brazilians in the forum, but there may be a few, and I know they have been here in the past.

"ENFPs have an unusually broad range of skills and talents. They are good at most things which interest them. Project-oriented, they may go through several different careers during their lifetime. To onlookers, the ENFP may seem directionless and without purpose, but ENFPs are actually quite consistent, in that they have a strong sense of values which they live with throughout their lives. Everything that they do must be in line with their values. An ENFP needs to feel that they are living their lives as their true Self, walking in step with what they believe is right. They see meaning in everything, and are on a continuous quest to adapt their lives and values to achieve inner peace. They're constantly aware and somewhat fearful of losing touch with themselves. Since emotional excitement is usually an important part of the ENFP's life, and because they are focused on keeping "centered", the ENFP is usually an intense individual, with highly evolved values."

Is this you?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hi ApostateAbe,

Yes! It really is. Once I got in contact to the MBTI description, I got really excited about it because I felt was the first time the result seem to really get what I'm about, felt very understood in the ENFP drama, the good and the bad... Which it was something that really annoyed me with horoscope for example - can believe in it simply because I never felt represented in their description of what I was supposed be like.

Have you been aware you are a INTP for long?
Do you also study the other 15 types?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Oooi Jully_Beans! Bem vinda ao PerC!

Ok, não sei se eu cumprimento você em português ou em inglês :frustrating:

Have a great time here, see you around!

·
Banned
954 Posts
Hi ApostateAbe,

Yes! It really is. Once I got in contact to the MBTI description, I got really excited about it because I felt was the first time the result seem to really get what I'm about, felt very understood in the ENFP drama, the good and the bad... Which it was something that really annoyed me with horoscope for example - can believe in it simply because I never felt represented in their description of what I was supposed be like.

Have you been aware you are a INTP for long?
Do you also study the other 15 types?
I have been aware of being an INTP for a long time. I don't take the MBTI system so seriously except to use it to make connections with people of roughly my same personality, INTP, which is great. I suppose it also helps me understand other people so we can get along better.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Hi guys,

It haven't been long that I started to reading about the MBTI and at the moment of registration the Personality Cafe introduced me to the Enneagram as well.

I'm eager to learn more and being able to distinguish my peers and identify their MB personality type. Especially since this type of definition is not commonly used here so people tend not to know theirs. I pretty much convinced some of my friends to take the test just so I could have ways of relating what I was learning/reading from my day to day life! :tongue: But I still wished this was more common.

Also interested and knowing more about the difference between the MB, Enneagram and the Socionomics. (This tird one I haven't found a test to quiz me on it - can anyone help? :sad:) Wonder if there is any other brazilians out here too...
Brazilian INFJ here! Always good to meet another both NF and Brazilian!

Seja bem-vinda ao fórum!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.