Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why Istp do you have to be such a pain in the ass? So there is this guy I met online. He is an Istp. Our first date was really great we talked a lot ( I talked a lot) he seen interested in what I had to say. We laid down on the coach fool around but no sex. After he kept giving me the run around about a second date so two weeks ago I finally decided deleted his number and blocked him on Whatsapp. Yesterday morning he text me saying he could use a friend so of course my ENFP adventurer went to see him. He had been partying the night before for his birthday and he smelled like booze and smoke. We sat outside and he said he needed a friend then we head to his bed we fooled around (no sex), kiss, hug but then I could tell he was tired. So I started running my hands through his back until he fell asleep. While he was sleeping I ran my hands through his hair and held him really close. He woke up two hours later and I could read in his eyes he felt vulnerable. I told him I needed to go at this point I hug him kiss his neck and left. Today I text to check on him he was being his asshole self. Anyway.... Istps are mean. I did love watching him sleep god he is so peaceful when he sleeps....

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Why Istp do you have to be such a pain in the ass? So there is this guy I met online. He is an Istp. Our first date was really great we talked a lot ( I talked a lot) he seen interested in what I had to say. We laid down on the coach fool around but no sex. After he kept giving me the run around about a second date so two weeks ago I finally decided deleted his number and blocked him on Whatsapp. Yesterday morning he text me saying he could use a friend so of course my ENFP adventurer went to see him. He had been partying the night before for his birthday and he smelled like booze and smoke. We sat outside and he said he needed a friend then we head to his bed we fooled around (no sex), kiss, hug but then I could tell he was tired. So I started running my hands through his back until he fell asleep. While he was sleeping I ran my hands through his hair and held him really close. He woke up two hours later and I could read in his eyes he felt vulnerable. I told him I needed to go at this point I hug him kiss his neck and left. Today I text to check on him he was being his asshole self. Anyway.... Istps are mean. I did love watching him sleep god he is so peaceful when he sleeps....
This the right forum?

What you're describing isn't type related. A**holes exist amongst all types, cuz everyone's got one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts