Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am an INFP surrounded by INFJs and ENFPs everywhere but it seems no matter how hard I try to get them to understand or see anything from my point of view, they reject it and treat me like an imbecile. I don't know of any INFPs that I can befriend or what to do at all most of the time considering even the people that are supposed to be most similar to me don't understand. I think taking that Myers-Briggs test for that first time really made me feel understood for the first time since the description for an INFP fits me almost too perfectly. I guess my question here is are INFJs and ENFPs really as similar to us as they say? Will I ever be understood?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Hiii FeralDreamer~

I'll be your friend! :happy:

ENFPs and INFJs can be similar, moreso ENFPs than INFJs.

Welcome to PerC! :tongue:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey! I'm an enfp and interested in an infj relationship as well! I keep reading that these two types are pretty much perfect but i'm kinda having a hard time believing that right now as my relationship is definitely not smooth sailing. Hopefully we can find some kind of satisfying answer here haha

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks :) I didn't think I'd get much of a response but thanks guys!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey! I'm an enfp and interested in an infj relationship as well! I keep reading that these two types are pretty much perfect but i'm kinda having a hard time believing that right now as my relationship is definitely not smooth sailing. Hopefully we can find some kind of satisfying answer here haha
What's wrong with the relationship? What's been happening?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts