Personality Cafe banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Dallas Wales on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CS/P(B) FF. One of the questions I really wanted to learn more about is what masculine Ne is like for him which he explained nicely. Dallas also made the best explanation what a tester is which has confused me for a long time. Dallas is the purest form of ENFP having masculine Ne and Fi which is his top two functions and his saviour. Check out this interview here:

·
Registered
7,415 Posts
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Dallas Wales on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CS/P(B) FF. One of the questions I really wanted to learn more about is what masculine Ne is like for him which he explained nicely. Dallas also made the best explanation what a tester is which has confused me for a long time. Dallas is the purest form of ENFP having masculine Ne and Fi which is his top two functions and his saviour. Check out this interview here:

Hi Kendrick. Just heard the masculine Ne description. So far I identify so much with him! 100% To the point of wondering about his Enneagram tritype. =) Yay!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's type 9w1, he told me after the interview. He didn't mention after the interview what his tritype is but I'd guess 947. There was a part of him that liked being unique and different and he has that chill surfer dude kind of vibe.

·
Registered
7,415 Posts
He's type 9w1, he told me after the interview. He didn't mention after the interview what his tritype is but I'd guess 947. There was a part of him that liked being unique and different and he has that chill surfer dude kind of vibe.
Sounds just right. Our @ai.tran.75 is the same tritype. :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds just right. Our @ai.tran.75 is the same tritype. :)
By the way, I just got officially typed by Davesuperpowers and Shannon, but I'm not sure it's accurate so I'm talking to him about it next week. I'll make a review of the typing process as soon as I finish talking to Dave.

·
Registered
7,415 Posts
By the way, I just got officially typed by Davesuperpowers and Shannon, but I'm not sure it's accurate so I'm talking to him about it next week. I'll make a review of the typing process as soon as I finish talking to Dave.
Oh, that would be so cool! Please do!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Hoooooooooooh~ that sounds interesting! What did you get typed as? I think I got mistyped too, but more as a result of how the video typing prompts fail to dig out the personality type characteristics necessary for an accurate typing.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Funny that this person got INFJ at the beginning, after the discussion we had about this topic in the forum !

I'm still watching the video but paused around the key mention, because it made me remind one anecdote and how Ne (?) can be a strength.
My sister lost the key one day of my flat (we were certain it was inside because the door was locked). We looked everywhere, thinking, about where it could be. She couldn't find it in "usual normal" places, so concluded that the search was pointless. Me, I started to imagine more and more strangest ideas of where the keys could be (in kitchen utensils, in cat dry food bag etc), while she was mostly rolling her eyes about how keys can't be here. I finally checked the inside of the tissue box, and found it !

·
Registered
7,415 Posts
Funny that this person got INFJ at the beginning, after the discussion we had about this topic in the forum !

I'm still watching the video but paused around the key mention, because it made me remind one anecdote and how Ne (?) can be a strength.
My sister lost the key one day of my flat (we were certain it was inside because the door was locked). We looked everywhere, thinking, about where it could be. She couldn't find it in "usual normal" places, so concluded that the search was pointless. Me, I started to imagine more and more strangest ideas of where the keys could be (in kitchen utensils, in cat dry food bag etc), while she was mostly rolling her eyes about how keys can't be here. I finally checked the inside of the tissue box, and found it !
Lol! Wow, I love this story especially since it’s about keys! Keys are so notoriously my enemy. Lol. Ne triumph!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Lol! Wow, I love this story especially since it’s about keys! Keys are so notoriously my enemy. Lol. Ne triumph!
You too Llyralen ? Yeah losing thing seems one of my superpowers ! Aha well younger it was a disaster I lost many time keys among others things but I think I became better with age.Lol I say that but yesterday I checked my "pocket for keys," not in. Figured out they were in my vest pocket, the sort of pocket too open and not deep enough, an almost 100% guarantee to loose things in !
Now it's my money I lose everywhere, gotta make some children happy to find it !
Aha, well losing your key home is bad, but better lose these key than the key to your life !

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hoooooooooooh~ that sounds interesting! What did you get typed as? I think I got mistyped too, but more as a result of how the video typing prompts fail to dig out the personality type characteristics necessary for an accurate typing.
I got officially typed as ENFP Ne-Te PB/C(S) MF - I'm one type away from being the most extroverted ENFP type (ENFP Ne-Te PB/C(S) MM would be the most extroverted).
@Llyralen - I sent you an email!
@Noyau Obscur - I don't lose my keys but I always lock my keys inside my car. But I always lose my stuff like you guys lol.

·
Registered
7,415 Posts
I got officially typed as ENFP Ne-Te PB/C(S) MF - I'm one type away from being the most extroverted ENFP type (ENFP Ne-Te PB/C(S) MM would be the most extroverted).
@Llyralen - I sent you an email!
@Noyau Obscur - I don't lose my keys but I always lock my keys inside my car. But I always lose my stuff like you guys lol.
Hmm.... How do you feel about this typing? Oh, I'll check my email. =)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmm.... How do you feel about this typing? Oh, I'll check my email. =)
I felt that the Blast and Consume might have been switched incorrectly but I'll talk to Dave about it this Friday. After I talk to him, I'll make a video on my official typing experience with Objective Personality.

·
Registered
7,415 Posts
I felt that the Blast and Consume might have been switched incorrectly but I'll talk to Dave about it this Friday. After I talk to him, I'll make a video on my official typing experience with Objective Personality.
Yes, I wrote you... but I think your consume is higher. You do well when you present, though, you really do.

I think it would be easier to figure out play and blast and harder to figure out consume and sleep— but is it part of their objective typing? Do they cut things in half to figure it out?
It would be interesting to hear Dave’s reply.

I think the video you were talking about with people answering the same question sounds like good research, I’d definitely be interested to see it. Comparisons of different types is fascinating too.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@Respect Hey locking key inside the car is fine, you don't lose it like that !
What is ENFP Ne-Te PB/C(S) MF specifically ?
@Noyau Obscur - ENFP Ne-Te means I skip Fi and jump into Te first in my function stack. P = Play which means I use my Ne+Te together first and it also means I like to ping off the tribe. B = Blast which is using Te-Si together to teach using your known information. C = Consume which means you're using your Ne-Fi to gather new information for self. S = Sleep which means you're using your Fi+Si together to process your feelings from past experiences. MF = Masculine Si and Feminine Te and it also means I'm audio kinesthetic

·
Registered
692 Posts
@Noyau Obscur - ENFP Ne-Te means I skip Fi and jump into Te first in my function stack. P = Play which means I use my Ne+Te together first and it also means I like to ping off the tribe. B = Blast which is using Te-Si together to teach using your known information. C = Consume which means you're using your Ne-Fi to gather new information for self. S = Sleep which means you're using your Fi+Si together to process your feelings from past experiences. MF = Masculine Si and Feminine Te and it also means I'm audio kinesthetic
Aaaah, I see, i read someone theory about functions being used in different order outside of dom, it was Daves Superpowers one right ? What do you means by "ping the tribe" (I imagine you like a dolphin going arund doing "heek heeek heeek" alerts now, not sure that what you meant haha). About Blast, Consume etc, I didn't know, neither for MF, sounds interesting I'm gonna dig it up more, if i don't forget !
Thanks for the explanation !

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aaaah, I see, i read someone theory about functions being used in different order outside of dom, it was Daves Superpowers one right ? What do you means by "ping the tribe" (I imagine you like a dolphin going arund doing "heek heeek heeek" alerts now, not sure that what you meant haha). About Blast, Consume etc, I didn't know, neither for MF, sounds interesting I'm gonna dig it up more, if i don't forget !
Thanks for the explanation !
Ping with the tribe means I interact with the tribe in a back and forth way. People with Play last don't do that. They just blast and they're done and they don't care to get feedback from the tribe as much. Play last also means they don't have that much energy reserves and are constantly trying to conserve their energy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts