Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Anissa on what it's like to be an INTJ Ni-Te BP/C(S) MF (Blast (B) = Ni+Te, Play (P) = Te+Se, Consume (C) = Fi+Se, Sleep (S) = Ni+Fi, MF = Masculine Se, Feminine Te, Masculine Fi, Feminine Ni, auditory and kinesthetic mode of learning). I think the biggest thing I learned from Anissa was what is ST (sensory facts) play like. It's always confused me but she talked about ST play being a lot of dad jokes and that was an "aha!" moment for me. She talked about using her Ni to plan for her class lessons for the entire year but because it's feminine if things go wrong, she's not attached to the plan and can be more flexible. Because she has double activated ST play, she's very clear when she talks and you definitely understand both the reasons and the facts to support that reason. I learned a lot from interviewing Anissa and even outside her teaching role, she's still able to teach us more about what it's like to be an INTJ with saviour play, info dominant, sleep last, feminine te, and dealing with chaos. Check out the interview here:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts