Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello INTJs! In this interview, I got a chance to interview Avis on what it's like to be an INTJ Ni-Fi SC/P(B) FF (letter definitions below). To be honest, I think she was typed correctly except for her sexual modalities. I saw too many evidence that she's MF such as her "MF rapper hands", sensory clear with dates and calendar, good with music (competitive piano player), good with kinesthetic (live dance performances), I'm not saying you can't be other sexual modalities and not be good with dates, calendars, piano, and, dancing, it's the fact that she's doing all of these at the same time that points to MF. If she was just doing one or two of these things that would be a different story. Objective Personality (the group that officially typed her) also told her they were just guessing when they typed her as FF because they weren't sure. Otherwise, she displayed how NF she is and how good her play is despite being play demon. Blast last was also obvious with the lack of NT lessons and her SF consume was on point with watching reality TV shows. It was fun to do another LIVE interview as opposed to my usual zoom interview. INTJ Ni-FI SC/P(B) FF = (Sleep (S) = Ni+Fi, Consume (C) = Fi+Se, Play (P) = Te+Se, Blast (B) = Ni+Te, FF = Feminine Se, Feminine Te, Masculine Fi, Masculine Ni, Tester and Visual mode of learning) Watch this interview here:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts