Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow ENFPs! In this interview, I got a chance to interview Danielle Higgins on what it's like to be an ISTJ jumper type Si-Fi SC/B(P) FF (Sleep (S) = Si+Fi, Consume (C) = Fi+Ne, Blast (B) = Si+Te, Play (P) = Te+Ne (officially typed by Davesuperpowers and Shannon). What's great about Danielle is she is actively working on her demon animal which is Play and took the time to do this interview despite it being outside her comfort zone. For that, I applaud her for having a growth mindset and working towards self-development. Danielle took the time to talk about what it's like living in an IxxJ box and how it feels like gravity that pulls you in making it hard to venture out for too long. Check out the interview here:

·
Registered
7,420 Posts
Hey, another great interview. I so appreciate how interested you are in people while still making them feel good about themselves. I am noticing because I am comparing to other videos out there. People can respond and be themselves with you and talk openly about their problems and strengths. Thank you @Respect.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, another great interview. I so appreciate how interested you are in people while still making them feel good about themselves. I am noticing because I am comparing to other videos out there. People can respond and be themselves with you and talk openly about their problems and strengths. Thank you @Respect.
Thanks @Llyralen !

It's definitely an ENFPs super power to make other people feel comfortable and just be themselves. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts