Personality Cafe banner

ENFP Men Sexual Conquest Brag Thread

13064 Views 34 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  pinkrasputin
Okay guys. You know you wanted it. You've been pulling every other thread in that direction, so here it finally is. Go ahead and reveal your sexual conquests from your dark days of yore and finally receive the "thanks" or kudos you feel you deserve. Virgin Men- go ahead and give detail about how you made the barista smile and blush (you know you coulda had her if you wanted).

So here you go men. Spread out them Peacock feathers and walk proudly. Oy.
(ENFP Women-we shall keep our background giggling to a moderate to low level. But I'm sure they wouldn't mind the loud applause :wink:

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE EXPLANATIONS TOO EXPLICIT AS THIS IS STILL IN SUB FORUM AND NOT SPAM. I am trying to keep it here. But I know my ENFPs are good at knowing their audience anyway. :wink:
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Oh you are just too special Pink. Thank you so much for this. This is awesome.

If I'm really being honest though, my bark is bigger than my bite. Conquests? Not so much. I was more conquered myself. The tone of the "GAME" thread really is more my story. The 'A Look at Ourselves' thread also really really hit home for me. I seriously never ever thought of myself as a flirt until I got into that thread. I think my eyes opened up about halfway through writing one of my posts there.

I think I've referenced on here, at least indirectly, how much of a late bloomer I was when it came to dating and relationships. But damn, I look back now and yeah, I realize how much 'GAME' i had. I just never realized it, and I wasn't confident.

There was that day at the beach when I was about 18 years old, and the hottest two girls in class ask me to go on a walk with them as we get out of sight of the rest of the group, they're flashing boobs at me! You think maybe that was a sign of some sort? No, I didn't put two and two together - that's how late bloomer I was.

Thing is though, I really don't feel like I missed out. I found the right woman for me, or rather, she clubbed me over the head when she wanted me. It worked out wonderfully.

I relate better to women, I converse better with women, I enjoy being around women. I think they enjoy my company as well, as they seek me out for deep conversations or in times of stress when they need protection or comforting or if they've just seen something silly they want to talk about. To me at least, it's not sexual though. It's just being myself. And that type of interaction became MORE comfortable after I found the woman I wanted to spend my life with.

The 'When Harry Met Sally' line comes to mind for me. "Men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way" Sort of true, I think. My philosophy would be more "Men and women can't be friends WHILE the sex part is getting in the way" (Reflect on that one for me about your ENFP pal sometime, Pink)

While those boobs were amazing, ah that image still splashed in my head..... what was i talking about? oh yeah... It kind of highlighted for me that yeah I wanted that, but I wanted that on my time on my watch with the woman who was going to put up with my quirkiness the best. I lost my emotional connection with those girls that day, one I never got back.

Flash forward many years to today, old, married, father of 2. I wouldn't mind walking up to a Brazilian supermodel, even with my wife by my side. No holds barred, if she wants to talk about the guy she did the Kama Sutra with last night, cool, we can discuss that.

I'm realistic enough to know that a man of my age and physique is probably not scoring a Brazilian supermodel anyways, but the larger point is (well make that the second largest point {gotta insert some brag into my anti-brag post [did I mention width at all?]}), she can't have me anyways because I'm confident and comfortable with who I am and what I've got.

What's more amazing, and she tells me so, is that my wife totally gets this side of me. She is as jealous a lover as probably exists, but she understands that I'm being me and the risk of stray is nil. It's one of those traits of hers that I totally knew was unique and special that I wanted and needed to have around me.
Okay guys. You know you wanted it. You've been pulling every other thread in that direction, so here it finally is. Go ahead and reveal your sexual conquests from your dark days of yore and finally receive the "thanks" or kudos you feel you deserve. Virgin Men- go ahead and give detail about how you made the barista smile and blush (you know you coulda had her if you wanted).
Now that I've gotten my disclaimer post out of the way I am going to align myself with this group. Marital sex, while amazing, hardly qualifies as conquest (even if it involves leg irons and taking a prisoner and 14 climaxes), so I'll stick to little snippets of unique interactions with females in my daily life.

Yesterday's - Nice hot young gal working the counter at the gift shoppe in a touristy locale. I step up to the counter to ask for a cookie. My 70-year old ENTJ pal steps up to the the counter opposite the cookies and asks her for a chocolate truffle. She says, 'Just a minute, I need to help him first and she turns to me.' I look at my pal as hey says, 'Hey!' and I say (in a semi-sarcastic voice), "She's helping me first cuz I'm better looking." She instantly starts giggling. To which I respond, "OWWWWWWWW I guess I was wrong!" She says, "No, I just don't see guys talk to each other like that." My response, "Yeah, we're kind of special."

Anyways, hardly a conquest, but it put a smile on all 3 of our faces for awhile. And yum, what a good cookie.
Virgin Men- go ahead and give detail about how you made the barista smile and blush (you know you coulda had her if you wanted).
I'm hardly a virgin. I'm just saying that my interactions with women other than my wife are without the intention of sexual conquest, which aligns my interactions more with theirs. Maybe, I just need my own AgAu category for 'non-sexual Non-Conquest posts'

Sorry for the confusion....

How can you have had marital sex if you're a virgin?

Also, I think my youngest brother is an ENFP, but he doesn't brag about having sex with women, probably because he respects them.
Also, I think my youngest brother is an ENFP, but he doesn't brag about having sex with women, probably because he respects them.
You're clearly missing the irony of this whole thread. The ENFP males I know respect women above themselves. The GAME thread is all about how ENFP's are all cool and outgoing around people they're not chasing but when it comes to the one they want they withdraw. That withdrawal is a sign of respect. It's strange, but it's how we roll.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.