Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
28,099 Posts
Now that I've gotten my disclaimer post out of the way I am going to align myself with this group. Marital sex, while amazing, hardly qualifies as conquest (even if it involves leg irons and taking a prisoner and 14 climaxes), so I'll stick to little snippets of unique interactions with females in my daily life.

Yesterday's - Nice hot young gal working the counter at the gift shoppe in a touristy locale. I step up to the counter to ask for a cookie. My 70-year old ENTJ pal steps up to the the counter opposite the cookies and asks her for a chocolate truffle. She says, 'Just a minute, I need to help him first and she turns to me.' I look at my pal as hey says, 'Hey!' and I say (in a semi-sarcastic voice), "She's helping me first cuz I'm better looking." She instantly starts giggling. To which I respond, "OWWWWWWWW I guess I was wrong!" She says, "No, I just don't see guys talk to each other like that." My response, "Yeah, we're kind of special."

Anyways, hardly a conquest, but it put a smile on all 3 of our faces for awhile. And yum, what a good cookie.
How can you have had marital sex if you're a virgin?

Also, I think my youngest brother is an ENFP, but he doesn't brag about having sex with women, probably because he respects them.

· Registered
28,099 Posts
I'm hardly a virgin. I'm just saying that my interactions with women other than my wife are without the intention of sexual conquest, which aligns my interactions more with theirs. Maybe, I just need my own AgAu category for 'non-sexual Non-Conquest posts'

Sorry for the confusion....
OK.

You're clearly missing the irony of this whole thread. The ENFP males I know respect women above themselves. The GAME thread is all about how ENFP's are all cool and outgoing around people they're not chasing but when it comes to the one they want they withdraw. That withdrawal is a sign of respect. It's strange, but it's how we roll.
Good to know.

· Registered
28,099 Posts
Well... last night I went on what I would classify as a first date with this dude.

Then proceeded to come home and (pardon my french) fuck someone else mere hours later.

WHOOOPS. Questionable behavior.
Are you not planning on having a second date with the first man, or was it a first date that confirmed no need for a second date?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.