Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,362 Posts
this thread comes across a little strange, and it actually makes me edgy being expected to "brag", but i feel like i'm expected to make a contribution so here goes..:mellow:

i'd made this group of friends on holiday from people who were staying in the same area.. i remember being frustrated because i "knew" none of them were girls i could/would get with (that "knowing" when they'll reciprocate).so i was lying on the grass about halfway through the week with some friends and rolled over cos i saw a couple of girls sitting next to us, and i remember her smiling at me and the sun made her face all glowy. my first thought was "wow" and my second was "finally". so i'm chatting to her for a bit, she shows me this grass trick then leaves with her friend. i wanted to try a social experiment, which is something i call the "hot and cold" technique. basically when you first meet a girl you like, everytime you see them have a different attitude, so one time be all funny and approachable, next be a little indifferent, next time be nice again- the theory being that if you're intense too often you'll end up being a "friend", if you're aloof too often she'll end up losing interest.
so this goes on for a couple of days when i see her, then i'm sitting with her and her friend blatently hitting on her, and do the whole "i think your hair would look better like this.."-and hair sweep. she doesn't give much of a reaction, so i back off and say i need to rejoin my friends who were starting to give me "i know what you're up to" looks. later on in town she comes up to me with a massive bottle of vodka in one hand and starts asking for a cigarette with a grin so i make a whole joke of her using her "womanly charms" to scab off me and leave to meet my friends, cos at that point i think she probly isn't interested, later i realise that was her reciprocating (women are strange), so later i'm meeting my friends for a night out and i see her sitting with her friend looking at me pensively, so i invite her along. we do a bit of quiet drinking, and i randomly drag her away to make out, since i realise she's still giving me signs. i ask her if she wants to walk back to mine, since it was the last night i was staying there, and that was summer 2009- i mean oxford girl- i mean phoebe.

bear in mind i'm younger than you guys. i think reading this back, it's sort of the remnants of the romanticism -which was crushed by real world reality when i was a young teen- coming out, the way i describe it. like it's not so much the fact that i got laid which is why i like reciting this, it's because the chase is incredibly exciting and it brings all the emotions back.:happy:

· Registered
5,362 Posts
nonono, i love the sex. but i'd much rather a passionate kiss with someone awesome than sex with somebody i could care less about.
definitely. although for me the better the girl the more hugs and kisses rival sex..

for example when i reminisce about the INFJ who was my first everything.. i think about our first hug, when we started and didn't let go for like half an hour, the whole world becoming this little bubble- this loud volleyball game going on around us getting distant and faint. our first kiss where my friends actually started trying to talk to me, when their voices sounded like some weird background noise.
the sex was more just "OMFG i'm gonna have sex!! sweeeet."..:laughing:

-sidebar: i have to find me another INFJ :proud:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.