Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't looked at all of the type forums, just a few I was interested in, but it seems like a lot of the Exxx forums are relatively deserted. The shining exception: ENFP

I can't be bothered to go searching them and trying to back this up with facts, but do you think this forum is more active than other extrovert type forums? If so, why?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Coz we're mad!

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Hmmm...

The ENFP forum tends to fluctuate in terms of daily post. ENTP is catching up though.:happy:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Well ENxP are the introverted extroverts so it makes sense.

I wish there were more ESFJ posters. I only know one semi confirmed ESFJ IRL and she rather fascinates me.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I don't think we'd even try to compete with INFPs. Especially since we are ENFPs. That might be pretty unhealthy for us.

But I've decided I'm over having the chicken pox and I'm about to get this ENFP party started up in here again.

Let's turn this mutha out. :tongue:

Reactions: AgAu

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,207 Posts
I just think we care more then many of the other types. I think psychology is a natural pursuit of xNFPs especially...Though INFPs I think edge us out, being far more self-consumed then even we are. I have the privilege of a new INFP friend and while quite awkward, she has a lot of interesting comments on personality theory.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts