Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!!!!!!

One of my best friends is very into personality types, and so of course he has corrupted me into thinking about it all the time too. We are both ENFPs and we LOVE trying to guess the personality types of the people we come in contact with.

Anyway, as ENFPs we also spend a lot of time...figuring out what it means to be an ENFP and watching how people react to our zany ways. We played on a team for Monopoly last night with a group of our friends and we spent a lot of time having "Damn it ENFP team....ENFP TEAM PAY ATTENTION!!!!" yelled at us.

I found out that the last two men I dated were both INFJs, and one I am currently dating now is an INTJ, which was interesting, perplexing, and somewhat disturbing to me because I didn't think I would be attracted to those types, and then lo and behold those are supposedly the ideal matches for ENFPs. Weird. The guy my ENFP friend is dating also turned out to be an INTJ. Double weird. I still don't get it.

We also found out that I was raised by an ESTJ stepmother, whom I no longer speak to, and he was raised by an ISTJ mom. Woe is us. I spent a long time thinking I was actually an INFP, which turned out to be quite erroneous. I am EXTROVERTED! But, I work as a teacher, and I have a horrible public speaking phobia (I know, why did I choose such a career?! I ask myself this every day.) Maybe someone on here can help me figure out why I have such a phobia, despite my ENFPness.

Anyway, it's great to be here, and I hope to have many interesting conversations about current and future issues regarding what happens when the other personality types collide!!!!!

P.S. My screen name is the name of a pine needle stuck in my car's windshield grill. It fell in there while I was at work one day a few weeks ago, and has remained stuck there, flailing against my windshield over hundreds of miles of freeway driving. I decided to name it Norbert, another friend wanted to name it Judas, so we named it Norbert Judas. Then of course my ENFP friend had to add something to the name, and hence Norbert Weensalot Judas was christened. I will be very sad the day when Norbert Weensalot Judas is finally dislodged!

TTFN, ta ta for now!:tongue:

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Norbert Weensalot Judas and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum Norbert Weensalot Judas. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Banned
166 Posts
Your little story was funny xD

You deserve a glittery welcome with the harry potter font!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Welcome- my sister :)

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Hello and welcome :happy:

·
Registered
37 Posts
OMG! Welcome Norbert Weensalot Judas!

You are already the love of my life. ;)

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
Welcome to PerC. :happy:

·
Registered
35 Posts
P.S. My screen name is the name of a pine needle stuck in my car's windshield grill. It fell in there while I was at work one day a few weeks ago, and has remained stuck there, flailing against my windshield over hundreds of miles of freeway driving. I decided to name it Norbert, another friend wanted to name it Judas, so we named it Norbert Judas. Then of course my ENFP friend had to add something to the name, and hence Norbert Weensalot Judas was christened. I will be very sad the day when Norbert Weensalot Judas is finally dislodged!
omg. you are so ENFP. I have a stuffed unicorn on my bed I named Phillip Roderick Davis III. And a spider outside my window is named Jorje Espanoza.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Hello, welcome!
Nice having another ENFP around! I liked your post! :happy:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts