Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you ENFPs ever dated an ENFP??? what was it like???? the juicier the details the better:)

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I believe I dated an ENFP a few years ago at college. He was definitely not as structured as I and way less mature, but he had similar modes of interacting with others, and a very kind, generous individual. Very random, goofy, and knew a lot of random things. If he put his mind to something, he could do whatever. He was a trouble maker, but never the type who was cruel or malicious to others... he just wasn't good to himself.

Minus the fact it was just too flighty for me, we actually had a lot of fun together. He reciprocated my generosity (which I have never seen from another type), we enjoyed random humor, could be serious if we wanted to, had a decent and curious sex life, and had a childish innocence behind his desires and interests. It never was boring, I'll say that!!! Unfortunately, I was always a bit more structured than he and I became resentful after a while. Yes, I can put my butt into gear if I need to, but it stresses me out on a regular basis in that it is not my natural behavior. I ended it after that. I think he one of the only extraverts I dated. I prefer introverts much more.

I don't know if I would ever want to date another of my type. I think it really depends on how they've grown and matured... but I'm happy with my INFJ and don't plan on changing that any time soon :).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts