Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(this is a repost to get responses, i know that's a noob thing to do but..)
Okaay... i usually test as INFP or ENFP depending on the day- soo... LET"S TYPE ME! (game show music plays)
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I can be hyper one moment and quiet the next.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I guess I wish to be happy, and to have knowledge. I'm really interested in everything ever, but I don't want to be the cold-harted smart lady without any compassion.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I guess when I'm with my friends. They let me feel free of living up to people's expectations.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
When I try really hard on something and no one likes it.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I guess I over analyse it, and then just go "Whatever, I'll just choose... this one!"

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I want to have fun doing it, and learn something from it. I don't care if it's exactly the way I expected, it just has to be passable.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Me and my INTP friend went to an anime store and just bought buckets of fake blood and videotaped it. It was just fun to get crazy.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I guess I just think about possible outcomes over and over again. I prefer theorys to things set in stone.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I am the queen of unorganized city.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
If i see a new idea, i try to see if it makes since. Usually, if it doesn't, i'll trust myself to make the right descision.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I guess I don't care about groups, but I don't want WW3 to break out. So I be myself while trying (and sometimes failing) to keep fighhtong from happening.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I speak without thinking AT ALL. I like talking one-on-one, or within a small group of friends.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I just jump in, even if it might hurt me. Err... Actions, i suppose.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I invite my best friend over, and we watch anime all night! I might try to act crazy, than he's all like "Just WATCH!"
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I over anylyze everything and start thinking of what will happen if... So basically, get myself all worked up ofer future possibilities.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
If they don't accept someone just because they are different, I'll probally get mad at that person. Or if they thik there is only one way to do something.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Err... THings that interest both of us, anime, philosophy, or just... randomness...?

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
How I look, i guess. Or if people think I'm crazy.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality
My friends probally see me as the crazy girl who makes references no one get. SOmetimes they think I'm depressing, but i just enjoy the beauty in the macabe. They would never say I'm violent, even though I can be sometimes.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Let's see... I would spend some time laughing with my best friend, we would probably be on the internet. I would watch anime, sew clothes and have the rest of the day to write or read things on philosophy.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I guess I over analyse it, and then just go "Whatever, I'll just choose... this one!"
I just jump in, even if it might hurt me. Err... Actions, i suppose.
Spontaneously seizing the moment and going with physical instinct sounds a bit like Extraverted Sensing to me. But it's possible that Extraverted Perceivers, in general, do that.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I over anylyze everything and start thinking of what will happen if... So basically, get myself all worked up ofer future possibilities.
Do you find that helpful or would you be more comfortable working with more solid, known information instead of the unknown/future?

At the least, I think you are a P since it seems you act based on whatever information you receive from the outside.
Probably an FP since you seem people oriented/focusing on how people/you feel about things.

So probably not an ENFJ.

And I'd say an extravert since it seems you prefer to talk and jump in and do more, ie interact more with the environment, trying to make an impact on your friend by 'acting crazy', instead of just watching the anime.

So if it's between ENFP and INFP, I'd say maybe ENFP.

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the unknown better. Change is good, if it's too set-in-stone it looses it's complexity and interest.

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ignore what?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I was going to say that going out to seek more information sounds like extraverted perceiving.
But then I didn't see why an extravert in general wouldn't do it.
Or why an introvert who has developed their extraverted functions wouldn't do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts