Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 3844 Posts

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,201 Posts
Disclaimer: I seriously hate putting this shot on here because (a friend) photo-shopped with a sepphia colour to test his skill, so it looks arrogant and pretentious, which I am the 180 degree opposite. But, it's not doctored in any other way and I lost the original ...Plus it's the only other shot of me not yet on my profile here.

P.S. Apples...Why are you not leading by example?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Awesome, I am glad you liked it, Moby, please share it!

I just posted some pics in my profile page and one here too for good measure.

I'm in the striped sweater.

BTW has any noticed that they usually look really crazy in photos? Me an my 2 enfps sisters were talking about how we are usually making a wierd face in pictures or a ridiculously huge (and un-flattering) smile...

Also, I was out last night and a group of people next to me were going to take a photo. Realizing I was going to be in the photo any way, I turn around and joined in... to be a guest in the picture. I was having so much fun being, "who is thaat guy?" I started to giggle and they caught me. I still got to take the picture with them though!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awesome, I am glad you liked it, Moby, please share it!

I just posted some pics in my profile page and one here too for good measure.

I'm in the striped sweater.

BTW has any noticed that they usually look really crazy in photos? Me an my 2 enfps sisters were talking about how we are usually making a wierd face in pictures or a ridiculously huge (and un-flattering) smile...
You have TWO ENFP sisters? And you're ENFP as well?? That's crazy since we're supposed to be only a small part of the population...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yea, it is pretty crazy but I think there is part of type theory that is either learned or genetic. My other two siblings (5 of us in all) are the oldest, my brother ESTP, and my sister, ESFP the oldest of the three girls. It is really fun when we get together the conversation gets so nuts, no one knows what we are talking about. It is actually really tough for other people to get into the conversation because it is, seemingly, so random. Well I guess it seems that way to my ESTJ and ENFJ parents, and grandparents, Both SJ's.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Haha. You lucked out! No one in my family is an N of any kind. They're all hardcore sensors. They think I'm mentally retarded. :)

1 - 20 of 3844 Posts