Personality Cafe banner

2841 - 2860 of 3831 Posts

·
Banned
17,616 Posts
Haha thanks, but I do have flaws, I have a flat butt, my legs are very big, my skin could be better, my nose have very little definition, I have a little double chin, I have a lot of fairy hairs strutting out, my face is a little too short, not enough hollowness in my cheeks etc, but I've grown to love myself and even appreciate my imperfections :)
So, you imagine an ideal beauty that is beyond flawless?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Yeah, I'm aware of how harsh the caste system is. I'm grateful that I don't have to deal with that. There was a reason why I didn't tell my ex-girlfriend's parents that we were together... her older sister got kicked out of the family for marrying a white guy. In my opinion it's pretty backwards. I wouldn't want race to dictate who I was with.

I hope for your sake that your family is a little more open to that.
That sucks that you had to be secretive about your relationship with your ex. I know so many people who have to be lowkey about who they’re dating too because their parents just wouldn’t accept it. It makes me mad though because it’s 2017 for crying out loud, leave that backward minded shit in the 1800s!

My parents have grown to be a little open minded over the years thank god. But I remember when I first introduced my ex-boyfriend (who was black) they didn’t take it well. I wasn’t even surprised by their reaction tbh because not too long before that I asked my mum if she’d be okay if I dated someone who wasn’t Pakistani and her response was “what? You mean Indian? Yeah, that’s fine” LOL It still cracks me up that she said that.

I think they’ll eventually be okay with the idea that I may not settle down with some 6ft tall, good Pakistani boy who has a degree in engineering but damn, if I were to bring a girl home instead they’d probably lose their minds. yIKES.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Haha thanks, but I do have flaws, I have a flat butt, my legs are very big, my skin could be better, my nose have very little definition, I have a little double chin, I have a lot of fairy hairs strutting out, my face is a little too short, not enough hollowness in my cheeks etc, but I've grown to love myself and even appreciate my imperfections :)
You are absolutely gorgeous! But hey, just because you may not fit the media's distorted view on beauty doesn't mean you're not beautiful. You see flaws, I see indivuduality. YOU GOTTA TAKE PRIDE IN WHAT YA GOT.

·
Registered
15,130 Posts

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
@Falling Foxes

How come we haven't seen any pictures from you? ;)
Yeah! I'm very curious as well

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I knew it was dangerous lurking in this thread...

I'm too shy to show my face. You don't need to see it anyway. Also sometimes I get paranoid about people I know doing some detective work and finding this place because damn, I tell you guys and girls too much that I never say out loud. That's actually the main reason (not as crazy as it sounds, still crazy though)... Plus the air of mystery probably just makes me your ideal handsome in your minds.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I knew it was dangerous lurking in this thread...

I'm too shy to show my face. You don't need to see it anyway. Also sometimes I get paranoid about people I know doing some detective work and finding this place because damn, I tell you guys and girls too much that I never say out loud. That's actually the main reason (not as crazy as it sounds, still crazy though)... Plus the air of mystery probably just makes me your ideal handsome in your minds.
Even tho we all wanted to see your buff face, I will respect your decision 😌
I pray you forever remain anonymous~ :wink:

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
I definitely do not have that image in mind! :tongue:

But I will respect your decision. ;D
Ouch, I think you injured my pride.

It's okay. I don't need you to believe it when I know it. ;P

·
Registered
725 Posts