Personality Cafe banner

3141 - 3160 of 3831 Posts

·
Registered
15,145 Posts
At 22 and at 32 - with my intj buddy ( 18 years of friendship )

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,145 Posts
When my bf and I were only a new couple and he decided to be funny one day and sent me this, saying "It's hard to believe these 2 are a couple."

(I don't even remember if I was about to sneeze there or I just randomly made a weird face) :laughing:

You guys are both eye candies ( hope you don't mind me saying that)

·
Registered
15,145 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts

·
Registered
INFP so/sx
560 Posts
Here I am at Agamacon two days ago. This is Jennifer Cihi, who did the singing voice of Sailor Moon in the 90s, and I gave her a print of my Welcome Back, Sailor Moon 2013 picture.

(Okay I had to link to my Tumblr because the attachment didn't work. Been on this site over a year and still don't know what I'm doing. :p)

https://enfpurplekitti.tumblr.com/post/171497044802/a-gift-for-jennifer-cihi?is_related_post=1
You’re an absolute cutieee and i’m jealous! I think i’m gonna go rewatch sailor moon now ..

·
Registered
15,145 Posts
Here I am at Agamacon two days ago. This is Jennifer Cihi, who did the singing voice of Sailor Moon in the 90s, and I gave her a print of my Welcome Back, Sailor Moon 2013 picture.

(Okay I had to link to my Tumblr because the attachment didn't work. Been on this site over a year and still don't know what I'm doing. :p)

https://enfpurplekitti.tumblr.com/post/171497044802/a-gift-for-jennifer-cihi?is_related_post=1
Super cute and I loved Sailor moon ( the show- Venus is my fav scout . Loved the pic ! Are you on your phone or comp- I know with the phone you have to set it unlock on posting photos, you can go into setting and manage the dl apps or ask admin :)

I wonder if any enfp are tech savvy

·
Registered
725 Posts
@IssaVibe Aww, heehee. ^///^ And yes, you should. @ai.tran.75 Well, I'm tech hit-or-miss, lol. And I'm on mobile atm, so yeah.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Awwwww you're adorable !!
I love seeing how people looked like as kids, and how their traits evolved :proud:

As a toddler I was like this (obvious Fi eyes lol)
Haaah, well aren't you adorable yourself! :kitteh: definitely dreamy eyes. I suppose mine were already mischievous, would those be Ne-eyes then? :laughing:

·
Registered
15,145 Posts
San Diego ( I'm going to miss the warmth )

·
Registered
15,145 Posts
My godson( and nephew) Jackson isn't he adorable? 20180306_141329_1520488591201_mh1520488853880.jpg

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
context

Today was job interview day once again. I think I set a new personal record by talking with them for 75 minutes. I usually don't like how they start knit-picking details on my somewhat wonky resume. It requires quite some explanations here and there and often they tell me that I should've provided more information on the CV. I don't know... maybe it sort of works this way if I can still impress them some more in a face2face show-down.

I never really do a ''fake it till' you make it''- approach, but things like these definitely require that typical outfit and personal presentation.

Anyway, it was nice to dress up again for the occasion. I snapped some typical cheesy pictures of course. Obviously I tried to go with the first one in terms of presentation haha.

Nico normal-ish
IMG-1636.jpg

Nico douchebag
IMG-1633.jpg

·
Registered
INFP so/sx
560 Posts
context

Today was job interview day once again. I think I set a new personal record by talking with them for 75 minutes. I usually don't like how they start knit-picking details on my somewhat wonky resume. It requires quite some explanations here and there and often they tell me that I should've provided more information on the CV. I don't know... maybe it sort of works this way if I can still impress them some more in a face2face show-down.

I never really do a ''fake it till' you make it''- approach, but things like these definitely require that typical outfit and personal presentation.

Anyway, it was nice to dress up again for the occasion. I snapped some typical cheesy pictures of course. Obviously I tried to go with the first one in terms of presentation haha.

Nico normal-ish
View attachment 777169

Nico douchebag
View attachment 777177
Lookin' like a whole snack Nic. Yum.

(Imma need you to send me that jacket btw *coughs* *coughs*)

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
I don't like when they do that too! I had randomly put MBTI as one of my interests on my CV for my last job interview because I thought "why not?! They're never gonna ask me about that stuff lol" but they did!!!
And I was super nervous at the entire interview, and they asked me about it at the end of the interview and my mind just completely blanked and couldn't even remember that P meant Perceiving :crying::crying::crying:

3141 - 3160 of 3831 Posts