Personality Cafe banner

401 - 420 of 2503 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
1,750 Posts
I reckon INFPs and ENFPs will be able to relate to this on it's core level...
SO MUCH Fi!
RAWR! I'm going with ENFP. That is a total "champion" song if you ask me haha.

·
Registered
862 Posts
SO MUCH Fi!
I kept waiting for the violin-backing to evolve into something more complex, but it never did. :( If it had something with a (neo)classical basis it would have felt way more powerful... Though I suppose it might be a bit much for one person to produce something that complicated. Why does my mind always produce ideas that extend so far beyond the limits of reality?

·
Registered
234 Posts
I kept waiting for the violin-backing to evolve into something more complex, but it never did. :( If it had something with a (neo)classical basis it would have felt way more powerful... Though I suppose it might be a bit much for one person to produce something that complicated. Why does my mind always produce ideas that extend so far beyond the limits of reality?
I reckon he's got a full orchestra backing him in his own head... you can just tell! And we listeners have to imagine it.

1,750 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
SO MUCH Fi!
Omg. seriously, live performances like these actually makes me want to cry... it happened at the Dubai rugby 7s when this guy was performing alone and it was so engaging, so many people were surrounding him and anyone could join in to play an instrument while he sings and dances. omg. it was just so beautiful. <3 LOL. Soul relieving... so hermetic.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
This has got to be the funniest video I've ever seen! I soooo want to go to France now! Watch it if you want to know why!

1,750 Posts
This has got to be the funniest video I've ever seen! I soooo want to go to France now! Watch it if you want to know why!

Hahahah epic. France is awesome btw :) I want to go back soon.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Hahahah epic. France is awesome btw :) I want to go back soon.
Do astronauts often frequent golf courses in France?

Hahah, the moonwalk one was brilliant. Some of the other ones were just people being jerks, though. I didn't like the last one..
I didn't like the last one either, as I thought it was weird. But people being jerks is funny when you're not there! I particularly liked the snail crawling in the road. I'd never try that though, because I'm too afraid someone would get mad and purposely run me over. I also don't have a snail suit :crying:

Although I really didn't like it when the dude kicked a soccer ball into the ambulance. That could've ended very badly if there was an injured person inside...

401 - 420 of 2503 Posts